a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

Discus and support a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amro zurkat, Oct 6, 2023.

1. amro zurkat
    amro zurkat Guest

a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online

having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it

:)

amro zurkat, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Kegan Perala Win User

Why won’t my profile connect to Halo Infinite Multiplayer?

I also am having the same problem still, none of my other online multiplayers are having this issue only halo infinite
  3. XBF John Win User

Halo Campaign Constantly Crashing on PC

4. stoffy mcfearsein Win User

Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again later

has this issue been resolved yet? I have also tried all these steps and i'm getting this error too. MCC multiplayer works just fine but halo infinite still shows me this error.
  5. XBF John Win User

The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point

Have you tried moving it to another hard drive, or do you only have one hard drive within your PC? Also please make sure that you are not experiencing or using any hardware that may be on the Known Issues post here: Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Known Issues – Halo Support. I would also recommend submitting a ticket (At the bottom on the same page) so that the Halo Team can be made aware of this issue and that it still impacts users.

Thanks,

6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Best MP FPS and why?

I think this means multiplayer vs?

For me the best MP FPS experience has been Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Its the only 2 online multiplayer games where cheaters are pretty much non existent. The games are just so well balanced online with the matchmaking and there is an overwhelming amount of
    online MP options. Especially in Reach.
Thema:

1. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much... - Similar Threads - been week having

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  4. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...
  5. i have been playing siege without game pass for 1 week now its asking for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been playing siege without game pass for 1 week now its asking for game pass: i have been on siege now for 7 days without having xbox live at all but all of a sudden its asking me to get xbox live to play does anyone know why or how to fix this....
  6. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  7. i have a 4k `120 hz tv; every time i choose the 120 hz option now (been about a week) the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a 4k `120 hz tv; every time i choose the 120 hz option now (been about a week) the...: Please help me fix this! every mode works but 4k 120; when I go to that option the tv starts flickering on n off. 4d447367-6a47-49e2-899e-76e7aed6fdbc
  8. : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!: : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done! Its not lazy you have to realize one your ip is PUBLIC and is required to connect to the internet as farscape...
  9. I have been out of puzzles over a week now please send me more puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been out of puzzles over a week now please send me more puzzles: Need puzzles used to get them more than on every two week, MORE PUZZLES PLEASE. THANK YOU 0755844c-38b2-4070-82b5-28127048ae06
  10. I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week: I have been communication banned for absolutely no reason. I haven't said anything wrong within the past week and I was wondering if anything can be done because I don't find it fair that I have...