A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

Discus and support A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAG4612, Mar 21, 2020.

1. CAG4612
    CAG4612 Guest

A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a temporary problem with the serivice. Please gry again later.

:)

CAG4612, Mar 21, 2020
  2. NiftyRocket85 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

Hello Gordie,

Thanks for the suggestion, but how will I be able to re-download my profile, if my XboX360 cannot connect to the internet?
  3. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

I cannot download my Xbox profile back onto my console

Hello sir, I see your problem and understand it. Follow this steps to solve your problem:

1. Go to this link or simply go to "My Account" on Xbox.com:
    live.xbox.com/.../Account

2. Search for "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" or follow this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

3. Make sure your console is not in the "Consoles that require your password for sign in" list. If It is in the list, make your console allowable to access your profile.

4. Once the configuration is done, go back to your platform and try re-downloading your profile.

If the problem persist, try checking your Microsoft Account details or reset your password, it could maybe a corrupt profile.
  4. KevinHupf Win User

80151909 error, downloading my profile

I did as you suggested and am still have sign in issues with GFWL. I also still cannot download my profile onto my xbox
  5. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  6. Mr Hoppykins Win User

connection?

i did what you said an download my profile onto my brothers xbox which uses the same internet connection an my acoount was working perfectly all night without loosing connection. this morning i tried to redownloading my profile back on to my xbox an the
    same problems as before are still there. extremly long loading times an crashing, also it cannot fully download my profile bk onto my xbox as it says the same error occurs which i mentioned in the my previous response. does this mean that there is a fault
    with my xbox itself? thanks
Thema:

1. A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my... - Similar Threads - cannot download profile

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  10. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...