A Good Old Headset debate....

Discus and support A Good Old Headset debate.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is what you need to do mate. Tell her the power of cloud is watching her every move and then stamp your foot a few times and go on drink making... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBakez, Apr 24, 2014.

  1. A Good Old Headset debate....


    Here is what you need to do mate. Tell her the power of cloud is watching her every move and then stamp your foot a few times and go on drink making strike. That should do you right buddy A Good Old Headset debate.... ;)

    On a side note. Happy Birthday for when it arrives A Good Old Headset debate.... :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #16
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I have the Turtle Beach x42 with Dolby game sound and chat (saves disturbing the neighbours late at night. I know I shouldn't stay up past my bed time but usually I do. Xbox is just that fun^^). Can use it on both my Xbox 360 slim console and Xbox 1 (but
    need a special chat adaptor from M) so don't see the need to fork out $$$ for another headset. Also the x42s also come with a dual band 2.4Ghz/5Ghz transmitter. Really good since everyone in my suburb and city uses 2.4Ghz technology and it's astounding there
    is no or seldom interference. I can have my laptop right in front of my face and the headset wouldn't make STATIC noises or cut out. My Xbox 1 console comes with a standard mic but so far I ONLY use the Kinect for chat on Xbox 1. Completely wireless A Good Old Headset debate.... :D
     
    smileskybird, Apr 28, 2014
    #17
  3. I was going to say go with the Astro A50's, but since you said you don't need another set.....
     
    Mogwai Warrior, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Ryan D Shepard Win User

    A Good Old Headset debate....

    I recently picked up a set of Turtle Beach XP51s from Amazon as they were on a Lighting Deal here in the US (also had to get a headset adapter as it does not come with one). They seem nice to far. The only issue as that the headset adapter also sends the
    game sound to the headset, in addition to the TB transmitter sending, as so far I haven't found a way to totally disable the game sound coming fro the headset adapter. You can adjust the chat-to-game sound balance, but there is no eliminating the game sound
    completely.

    Most of the time this isn't too much of an issue, however, when the action gets hectic in Titanfall I do start to heard sound echoes and it can get a little overwhelming. I hope MS releases an update that allows you to totally turn off the game sound if
    you choose to do so.

    While they are nice I fear they will be going back until MS releases a fix for this, so this is more of warning than a recommendation lol
  5. ArabViper Win User

    A Good Old Headset debate....

    and iBakez you"re bogus for that sig! lol
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    A Good Old Headset debate....

    I was going to say go with the Astro A50's, but since you said you don't need another set.....
  7. f00xm4n Win User

    A Good Old Headset debate....

    I have the X07's and they are really nice, not sure if there is a sound difference between those and the X04's/titanfall set (both the same) but the build quality is why I got them, much higher build quality. My friends say my voice quality is very good,
    and much better then they have heard before.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    A Good Old Headset debate....

    I use and will recommend the TB X42 wireless headset. It's absolutely great and am wearing them at this very moment. :)
Thema:

A Good Old Headset debate....

Loading...
  1. A Good Old Headset debate.... - Similar Threads - Old Headset debate

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Help with connection issues xbox one x less than a year old (controller/headset/internet)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with connection issues xbox one x less than a year old (controller/headset/internet): My xbox one x is less than a year old and has always had an issue where my controller will randomly disconnect then reconnect in the middle of playing a game. I thought it might be the controller...
  6. Using a headset on a old xbox one controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a headset on a old xbox one controller: is there any alternative to buying a Xbox One stereo headset adapter in order to use my headset? do I have to buy a new controller? any advice? 3370dd8f-aca4-4e82-8c40-58921dd2e758
  7. Headset only 4 weeks old but i can only hear them,they cant hear me!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only 4 weeks old but i can only hear them,they cant hear me!: My sons headset(turtle beach recon 70) is only a few weeks old but he can hear the others in the party but they cant hear him 3e0e9e17-518f-413d-8228-bd27a3f4c35e
  8. How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working: How do i connect new headset to Xbox when old one stopped working 96644cca-9b2d-41b8-9a39-b4673bf9883c
  9. Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s): Brand new Design Lab Xbox controller suddenly stopped working with headset. Have tested the headset with different product (lap top) and they work fine. Tested 3 different headsets (3.5 mm and...
  10. Faulty stereo headset can't be replaced even though it's only 5 months old?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty stereo headset can't be replaced even though it's only 5 months old?: Can anyone explain why a faulty stereo headset isn't covered by a warranty when it was received 5 months ago? The reason given by support is that the xbox one console warranty has run out? Why...