A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds

Discus and support A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically this happened to me today. I deleted Minecraft to save some space and then reinstalled, took a long time to enter my original account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer6 Officials, Jul 1, 2023.

1. A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds

So basically this happened to me today.

I deleted Minecraft to save some space and then reinstalled, took a long time to enter my original account cause of some technical issues, I'm on a IOS by the way and thats when tragedy struck me, my Mods is what I didn't mind about since I can reinstall them, a glitch happened when I logged back in and deleted all of my worlds, on of my most Special Worlds, Minecraft Taken From Day One, fell victim to this, it was my oldest world and had the old terrain, especially the old cave generation from 2021 before The Caves and Cliffs Update. I was devastated, I didn't have a back up file of all of them, I thought the worlds would just save on that account, but sadly I lost everything, and was left with just a empty handed Xbox Live account. Please fix this issue, and add back external storage to Minecraft, I lost almost everything, or a solution for this. I've been playing since 2010 and this never happens when I reinstall Minecraft.

:)

Gamer6 Officials, Jul 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds