A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

Discus and support A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ashley Bevis, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Ashley Bevis
    Ashley Bevis Guest

A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked

:)

Ashley Bevis, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account has been hacked

Hello, Ashley B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that apparently someone used your account to make a purchase.

Not only that, but if this purchase was a redeemable code, and it hasn't been redeemed, you could try asking for a refund by visiting the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Besides that, if you think your account has been compromised, you may want to:

1. Change your password for a stronger one and avoid setting one that you already use for other accounts.

2. Update your security information, like verification phone numbers or emails.

3. Enable two-step verification in order to add an extra security layer to your account.

Below, I'm going to share other tips from Microsoft regarding protecting your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...d-secure-628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, order numbers, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Sualp Sener Win User

Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox."

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing
    I already looked at this. My account was a child account but I removed myself from family then I bringed back myself as adult so my account looks adult but I did some research and I think my ms account and live account have different birth. Can't I just
    change my Live account's birth?
  4. yobrizo Win User

Games i purchased not on my account

In xbox dirigete a juegos y arriba a juegos pendiente de instalar. Deberia de aparecer ahi

--------

[Mod Translation - In Xbox head to games and up games pending install. Should appear there]
  5. Atherza Win User

Hey there, do they show up on your account.microsoft.com page? I would also recommend to power cycle your console. To do this: Hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Let us know what happens! :D
  6. RobVanMeter Win User

Thank you that issue has been solved. I appreciate your help
Thema:

1. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account... - Similar Threads - game was purchased

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...