a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.

Discus and support a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While attempting to update the game call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, I was met with a prompt that told me to uninstall and reinstall the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mael Hughes, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Mael Hughes
    Mael Hughes Guest

While attempting to update the game call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, I was met with a prompt that told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. When I uninstalled the game I discovered that the game had been completely removed from my xbox’s owned games and apps on my accounts, despite purchasing the game during december 2022.

:)

Mael Hughes, Aug 3, 2023
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2

This game has been removed from the online store, it can only be played by those who bought it before removal or through the game disc
  3. Captain Gini Win User

Установка игры Forza horizon 2, с диска, на Xbox one S [Translation-Installing the game Forza Horizon 2, from disc, on Xbox one S]

It is not a problem related to the game having been removed from the store, because I have games here in my console that even having been removed from the store it has a cover.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer?

Yeah, Taptiles for Windows 8/8.1 has been removed from the store. If you already own the game, then check your library in the Windows 8 store, you might still be able to download it from there.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

Hi Vid30gameMADlol,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft for Windows 10.

Minecraft for Windows 10
    is still available for download if you've previously purchased it or redeemed a code; however, it is no longer separately sold and now comes with the

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection
    and Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection as
    it is the base game.

As you've indicated that you redeemed a code for the game, you should be able to go to the Microsoft store while logged into your account, navigate to the game's page and select to download it. You will also want to make sure that you can view the redemption
    in the same Microsoft account that you use for gaming on your PC. Check your Xbox purchase history is a great resource for beginning to
    locate the code redemption in your Microsoft/Xbox account.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account can provide you with help and solutions when redeeming codes for games
    and other items, such as: "If this is a Windows 10 game or app, launch the Microsoft Store app on your device and then select >
    My Library > All owned."

Give the troubleshooting solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  6. Zero420override Win User

I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

Once you purchase a digital game it's yours. If they take it out of the store it's not available for other people to purchase but you already own the digital license. If you have any questions you can reach out to Microsoft purchases and payment from this
    link: Payment and Purchases

Hope this is of assistance.

Keep Calm & Game On!
Thema:

1. a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games. - Similar Threads - game bought store

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  4. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  5. I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?: Bought Xbox series x compatible game online have Xbox one anything I can do? Get a refund? 3e9f3427-ae07-4480-85a3-ea7dd3785bbe
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  8. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  9. I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card: I bought an sd card thinking it would work on my phone but my phone doesn't have a sd card slot can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to get it working on xbox one by the way it is a 256gb sd card...
  10. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584