A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

Discus and support A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Friestvalker, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Friestvalker
    Friestvalker Guest

A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and every time it tells me the same error, PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContenti7ppzfVox8kcmdVKz9Ju24.276.9
    (then the time and date)

Help?

:)

Friestvalker, Nov 7, 2020
  2. christopherarnoldi Win User

minecraft windows 10 code

So I recently found out about the free minecraft windows 10 code and I tried to download the game, but every time that I click the button it says:

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

will there really be more codes coming soon?
    me to
  3. JesseLunn Win User

Game disappeared

my friend owns it and he sent it me as a gift he also said it didnt charge him for gifting it. i didnt get a code or anything telling me about it, i just so happen to be going through my games and noticed it and just downloaded it with no problem. he told me he sent it a few hours before, now it not showing up in my owned games and when i go to the store it says i need to buy it
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I can't redeem the code that my other region friend send me.

My friend gift me minecraft but his region and i are different.
    I don't know to able to accept the gift code.
    You cant. Your friend will have to request a refund for the code and purchase a code for you that is meant for your region. The region of the code must match the region of your account.
  5. Wyatt Irsa Win User

Will not redeem gift card

It was a physical $25 gift card for my Xbox, which my friend sent me a picture of the code. Thanks for the reply and I hope this helps.
  6. NLH1 Win User

Redeemed a code. won't download.

Best work around for this is to have your friend who sent you the gift code sign into your account on their xbox and redeem the code for you, then you'll be able to download the game on your console.
Thema:

1. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,... - Similar Threads - friend sent gift

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  4. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  5. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  6. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  7. My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it: My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it 15c900a8-f2b1-4585-9d73-9d2b1b733554
  8. I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?: I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do? 4db5270a-3b50-41fe-9f02-bbbbfc6644b4
  9. My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...: Link to image: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/3e90611b-6109-4079-bd53-0e5a63627d7a?upload=true I don't know what to do, I just tried claiming it again still no luck...
  10. Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?: I gifted one of my friends a silver bundle for Destiny 2. He received the message from Xbox, but when he clicks on the redeem code option, it tells him he can’t redeem the code. I checked my...