A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online

Discus and support A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend of mine who shares me Xbox LIVE GOLD, I have his account in my xbox as main, and I also have it as a family, he can play online, which means... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by betocansino1, Jun 5, 2018.

1. betocansino1
    betocansino1 Guest

A friend of mine who shares me Xbox LIVE GOLD, I have his account in my xbox as main, and I also have it as a family, he can play online, which means that he has Xbox LIVE GOLD, as i know, having his account as a member of the family in my account and
    as a main xbox in my xbox, he should be sharing GOLD with me, but when I try to play, I receive the following message:

"Your account does not have the necessary permissions to access the Xbox LIVE functionality"

I do not understand why this message appears, supposedly he is sharing GOLD, as I mentioned, the owner of the account that has Xbox LIVE GOLD can play online and the message mentioned above does not appear to him, also when I invite my friends to a group, it
    seems that I have to join GOLD.

Is there anything I can do?

Do i have GOLD, or did Microsoft change something that makes GOLD no longer be shared?

Did i changed something of the configuration?

:)

betocansino1, Jun 5, 2018
  2. sharing xbox live subsciption i can't play backwards compatibility games online

hi my friend share with me his live gold pass,we play and share all the games without problems but when i want to play xbox 360 games online the game say to me that i got no live pass and i can't play online just offline.

can someone help us?

PiercingTrout11, Jun 5, 2018
  3. Vixen2883
    Vixen2883 Guest
    can everyone in the family use the xbox live account or just me?

I bought xbox live gold and only under my profile can we use online minecraft, on his he can not because it is not xboxlive gold. Is it possible to join my kids profiles to mine or share my gold account? This is bs if each member of the family has to purchase
    xboxlive gold to play online.

Vixen2883, Jun 5, 2018
  4. Jermitis
    Jermitis Guest

There may be some information here that can help you

My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

If your friend that has Xbox live gold and logs in to his account on your Xbox, while he is signed in if he goes to the Xbox settings and clicks on personalization, then my home Xbox, then click on make this my home Xbox. Once he does his gold will be shared
    with you and his games will be shared with you as well. I hope this helps A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online :)

Jermitis, Jun 5, 2018
  5. betocansino1
    betocansino1 Guest
    yeah, I already did that, but im still haven't gold

betocansino1, Jun 5, 2018
  6. The problem is not that he is not sharing his gold with you.

The problem is you need to go into settings and go to xbox live online safety and security and approve your account to play multiplayer games.

If it was not sharing the gold it would come up saying you needed to buy gold. Not the permissions screen.

steeledwand7664, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: