A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

Discus and support A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift. 499f92da-ef77-4740-9fd9-880d94146fa8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tientes, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Tientes
    Tientes Guest

A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift.

:)

Tientes, Dec 16, 2016
  2. tentenmiu
    tentenmiu Guest
    600 Points for 12 Month Renewal Dashboard Promo

Back in February, I see a dashboard promotion that I would be rewarded with 600 Microsoft Points when I redeem a 12-month prepaid Xbox Live Gold card. I redeemed a prepaid 12 month card through that promotion, but still have not yet gotten the 600
    points.

card redeemed date: feb-25-2012

thanks

tentenmiu, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Xobox 360

I just bought my brother the 12 month gold xbox live prepaid card and whenever we go to redeem it the status code 80154007 comes up and wont redeem ? I don't understand why it does it

Player620555989, Dec 16, 2016
  4. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

yes, you still have the 12 months since it's a prepaid card. Plus, you can also redeem it now since xbox live gold subscriptions can be stacked up to 36 months.
  6. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
  7. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  8. InactiveHalo903 Win User

Purchased Gold but it's not working

i bought my xbox and received a 2 prepaid gold cards ad i redeemed the 6 month card i have the same problem as acetothekitten but those the prepaid gold cards count as a free membership? if so then why those the xbox come with a gold code??
Thema:

1. A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem... - Similar Threads - friend mine bought

2. Old close friend of mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Old close friend of mine: I had a friend whose username was GlassesTurtle31, and he hasn't been responding for the past 3 years. I dont know what his username is right now, but i have his discord account (Brodee#1988). I...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  7. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.: I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile picture from Xbox doesn't load. One of my...
  8. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...
  9. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  10. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...