A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

Discus and support A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thegoodkiller15, Aug 25, 2018.

1. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World

:)

thegoodkiller15, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Monster Hunter: World on Xbox One FAQ

It's extremely exciting when you know one of the most iconic video game franchises is soon to be released on Xbox. Monster Hunter is a game that is celebrated worldwide, and we're thrilled to join the hunt in Monster Hunter Worlds on Xbox One.

Whether you're a seasoned hunter, or brand new to the series, we hope this guide covers any questions you may have before diving in.

Q: When does Monster Hunter World release on Xbox One?

A:
    Monster Hunter World releases on January 26th, 2018.

Q: Is Monster Hunter World an Xbox One X Enhanced game?

A:
    Yes, Monster Hunter World will offer three different modes that will either favor framerate, resolution, or graphics all while supporting HDR.

Q: What kind of game is Monster Hunter World?

A:
    Monster Hunter World is an action-adventure RPG style game where you and up to three friends can dive into a massive world that has unique and terrifying monsters to track and hunt. You will need to plan ahead by gathering materials, learn your targets’
    weaknesses, and attack when the time is right if you want to survive.

Q: What are the different weapons I can select?

A:
    There are 14 different weapons hunters can choose from. Whether you choose to master one or rotate between a selection of weapons is totally up to you! Here are the weapons you can choose from:

• Great Sword
    • Sword & Shield
    • Dual Blades
    • Long Sword
    • Hammer
    • Hunting Horn
    • Lance
    • Gun Lance
    • Switch Axe
    • Charge Blade
    • Insect Glaive
    • Bow
    • Light Bowgun
    • Heavy Bowgun
    To learn more about each weapon type, check out
    Capcom’s Official Hunter’s Arsenal page
    !

Q: Are there different versions of Monster Hunter World?

A:
    Yes, here are the two versions to pick from (click link to see pricing in your region):

Q: What are the pre-order bonuses for Monster Hunter World on Xbox One?

A: Pre-ordering Monster Hunter World through the Xbox Store will grant you the following content:

• Origin Set
    • Fair Wind Charm
    Be sure to pre-order before the release, as these items will not be available after launch.

Q: What is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition of Monster Hunter World?

A: The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following content:

• Samurai Set
    • Zen, Ninja Star & Sumo Slap Gestures.
    • MH All-Stars Sticker Set
    • Sir Loin Sticker Set
    • Wyvern Face Paint
    • Topknot Hairstyle

If you have any Support related questions regarding Monster Hunter: World, go ahead and create a new support post here in the

Monster Hunter World forum
    to receive help from the community.

Mister Beep, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Junior Tsai
    Junior Tsai Guest
    Monster hunter world -Asia

I feel pretty bad that there is no news about asia edition for xbox monster hunter world, so far I've only heard about that the PS4 monster hunter will have Chinese by downloading the patch. I'm here on behalf of million monster hunter fans in Asia, we
    need Chinese for this game!! Frankly, I'm thinking of buying a PS4 if there is no Chinese in xbox monster hunter world. Looks like the SONY takes more care of players in Asia.

Junior Tsai, Aug 25, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Digital gift games can only be used for the region (country) they were purchased in. I'm afraid your friend will need to contact support to see if they can either get him a code for Canada or issue him a refund. The number for Germany
    support is Phone: 0800 181 2968 Direct: 49 695 007 0422

onyxishere, Aug 25, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Digital gift games can only be used for the region (country) they were purchased in. I'm afraid your friend will need to contact support to see if they can either get him a code for Canada or issue him a refund. The number for Germany
    support is Phone: 0800 181 2968 Direct: 49 695 007 0422
  6. AuraWolf Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

One of my friends bought me Monster Hunter World Iceborn so I've been giving that a shot.
  7. pawncrackers Win User

What MP online games you play?

Minecraft, Final Fantasy XV: Comrades, Doom, Destiny 2. A friend of mine is trying to tempt me to play ARK, but I'm not really down with killing animals, lol! Had the same dilemma with Monster Hunter World.

L
  8. pawncrackers Win User

What MP online games you play?

Minecraft, Final Fantasy XV: Comrades, Doom, Destiny 2. A friend of mine is trying to tempt me to play ARK, but I'm not really down with killing animals, lol! Had the same dilemma with Monster Hunter World.

L
  9. DakkaRaptor Win User

Co-op games in game pass

Monster hunter world in my opinion is best game of all time plus playable with friends.
Thema:

1. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World - Similar Threads - friend mine bought

2. Old close friend of mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Old close friend of mine: I had a friend whose username was GlassesTurtle31, and he hasn't been responding for the past 3 years. I dont know what his username is right now, but i have his discord account (Brodee#1988). I...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  7. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.: I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile picture from Xbox doesn't load. One of my...
  8. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...
  9. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  10. A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...: Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift. 499f92da-ef77-4740-9fd9-880d94146fa8