A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

Discus and support A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jhonny Terrens, Jan 2, 2024.

1. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

:)

Jhonny Terrens, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Jhonny,my name is Vanessa, I will be happy to help you.

I understand you're having trouble downloading the Forza Horizon car pack that a friend gave you. Here are some steps you can follow to fix the problem:

Make sure your Xbox console is connected to the Internet. You can check your console's Internet connection in the network settings.

Make sure your Xbox account is set up correctly. You can check your Xbox account settings in your console settings.

Restart your Xbox console. Sometimes a simple restart can fix strange problems.

Delete and reinstall the game. This may seem extreme, but sometimes it is the only way to fix persistent problems.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/pase-de-autos-de-forza-horizon-5/9pf9ws5lkk8f

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Haven't received Horizon3 Pro-Order Benifit

Hey, guys! These are not sent as codes. They are provided as entitlements based on the purchase you make for Forza Horizon 3.

For the Ultimate Edition, you should have access to the
    Car Pass
    and
    All-Stars Pack
    . If you see that these are already purchased on the site, I suggest you do a search for their specific titles on the Xbox One console and download them directly from there.

For the Standard Edition, it should have come with the Rockstar pack and the Meguiar's Car Pack, but I am unable to find those online at this time. MrEldorado, can you please check your Manage Game section for Forza Horizon 3 to see if that content is there?
    Thanks!
  5. Tolden81 Win User

Games/Addons on different consoles or accounts

The game "Forza Horizon 3" with Hot Wheels was a download code, which was sold together with the console in a bundle. The code was redeemed with my account. The Car Pack was bought in a store as a download code and was also redeemed with my account. When
    he is logged in on the console, he can both use the game and the Car Pack. The new "Forza Horizon 4" is the disc version. But when he now gets his own console, what happens with Forza 3 and the Car Pack.

Or are these purchased also console bounded? Then he can also take the existing console, I remove my account and take the new console. Will Forza Horizon 3 and the Car Pack still be playable on the console?

It is so complicated with all these DLCs, digital purchases, add-ons, updates... I am from a gaming generation, where you just plug in your module into the console, press Power and just have fun :)
  6. GrubbyCrayon2 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

Also purchased Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack which stated "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 2 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost." However, when checking the
    garage in the game, the cars are not present. But, I can access the cars and "purchase" the cars still with enough in game credits. They were supposed to be a free in game addition.

Did anyone answer this issue?
Thema:

1. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help - Similar Threads - friend gave Forza

2. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  3. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...: My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk 3775030b-89e5-4930-92a4-a15dafabd74f
  4. I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...: After I gave it to him we set up an outlook account and created a gamer tag. Then I had him buy GamePass for 10 bucks a month. It all felt like it worked, but when we try to play online it stops...
  5. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  6. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  7. Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon: Today my friend gifted me destiny - the collection as a gift on xbox he lives in another country is there any way i can redeem this code because it keeps saying i cannot redeem the code...
  8. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  9. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...
  10. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f