a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

Discus and support a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaEpic11, Oct 20, 2020.

1. AlphaEpic11
    AlphaEpic11 Guest

a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i can easily proove that i have, even have achivements for
    the game . this made it very difficult for me to install as the microsoft store for some reason says i have to buy it again. how do i fix this?

:)

AlphaEpic11, Oct 20, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  3. o0SpaceCowboy0o Win User

Missing Pre order email

If you preordered digitally through Xbox, you won't receive a code. You would already be able to download it. It would either show up in your ready to install area or you'll need to search for it in the store.

If you preordered it from a retailer, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for assistance.
    I pre ordered online and I installed the pre order Sea of Thieves AND the pre ordered Sea of Thieves Closed beta. I have two Sea of Thieves in my Games folder now on Xbox One...and neither of them will let me in to the closed beta which started at 4am PST.
    So I assumed you needed a code, which I don't have.
  4. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

I did not get my DLC for viewing the XO18 through Mixer!

Hey matus0405,

By watching the Inside Xbox - X018 show on Mixer, you were eligible for a chance to receive a MixPot that included an exclusive custom "Forza Horizon 4 Limited Edition Festival Tee” top, Sea of Thieves Obsidian
    Drum, and the Sea of Thieves Obsidian Spyglass.

To redeem this content:

• You will need to make sure this shirt content is installed in the "Manage Add Ons" section for Forza in the "My Games and Apps" section before you boot up Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves. Once in game, head to your character customization screen, and
      it will be available in the "Tops" section.
    • Sea of Thieves add on will show up in game.

With that said, if you watched this event back on Nov 10th and never received these items, please let me know and I will be more than happy to look into this for you!
  5. elquietone Win User

Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

At least yours shows you own it in order history.. I had a full code that "redeemed" on March 18, but yet nothing in game and on order history it only shows Sea of Thieves, nothing for PSO2. I was able to return to the perk block before they removed
    it and it kept saying I had already redeemed the content.
  6. NoBunsBobby95 Win User

DAYZ

It doesnt show anything in my order history, but I go to Microsoft store and click redeem code and that's where it says redeemed.
Thema:

1. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store - Similar Threads - friend gave sea

2. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  3. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  4. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...: My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk 3775030b-89e5-4930-92a4-a15dafabd74f
  5. I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...: After I gave it to him we set up an outlook account and created a gamer tag. Then I had him buy GamePass for 10 bucks a month. It all felt like it worked, but when we try to play online it stops...
  6. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  7. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  8. Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon: Today my friend gifted me destiny - the collection as a gift on xbox he lives in another country is there any way i can redeem this code because it keeps saying i cannot redeem the code...
  9. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...
  10. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f