a few issues and suggestions i have

Discus and support a few issues and suggestions i have in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1 Issue: some times the console freezes or stops taking voice commands when it does you cant power it off by clicking the power button on the front you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenny91104, Feb 21, 2014.

1. kenny91104
    kenny91104 Guest

1 Issue: some times the console freezes or stops taking voice commands when it does you cant power it off by clicking the power button on the front you have to unplug it.

2 Suggestion: would like to be able to snap youtube app for music and guides while playing games.

3 Suggestion: there isnt a app for crunchyroll on the xbox one yet but its on the 360 would like to have my app back plz.

4 Issue: the connect activates the hand gestures when you raise your left hand would like it if it only activated it when you did the wave thing again.

:)

kenny91104, Feb 21, 2014
  2. chili.tech
    chili.tech Guest
    I have a few issues

I realize you may not know where to look on your router, but with that info you can now just google it (or Bing)

chili.tech, Feb 21, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    I have a few issues

[quote user="Chili c0n Carne"]

reset your router, meaning power it off for at least 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Make sure your router is handing out an IP address to the xbox. after you reset, don't use any other device before trying the xbox connection. reason I say that is because
    you said you forwarded a couple of ports, but it could be that the xbox had a different ip not long ago, and now there is a port conflict. You might have to manually clean out old port forwarding settings.

[/quote]

As I said before if I reset the ports I have forwarded I will not be able to play any of my games online, I will not connect to any hosts......I will sit in a lobby until I quit out....

macstang15, Feb 21, 2014
  4. a few issues and suggestions i have

Your issue sounds like a system problem potentially. Have you ever chatted with Xbox Support to troubleshoot? Only thing I could think of are power surges or something locally causing the system to lock up, so you have it running through a surge protector
    or right into the wall?

I do like your suggestions. a few issues and suggestions i have :)

Deadly Cyclone, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: