"A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help!

Discus and support "A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game in question is Watch_Dogs. The last time I played it was on my old Xbox 360 that has now been replaced with a new one and it was working fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerribleOhio638, Jun 12, 2016.

1. "A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help!

The game in question is Watch_Dogs. The last time I played it was on my old Xbox 360 that has now been replaced with a new one and it was working fine. Now I install Disc 1 and Disc 2 on my hard disc and there's an "unreadable disc" error that pops up for
    no reason 5 minutes into the game, and my disc is perfectly clean and there are no scratches whatsoever. Fair enough. I install it on an external USB drive with more than enough space(14.1 GB) and suddenly it gives me this error. I've tried installing the
    game, but it gets to 45% and says, again, that the disc is unreadable. I've wiped the system cache multiple times on both storage devices, removed the game data entirely and reinstalled it again, and nothing is working. Please help!

:)

TerribleOhio638, Jun 12, 2016
  2. YisusKraizt
    YisusKraizt Guest
    A device containing required content has been removed

Any have a solution for this error... Before I could play well but now is impossible.

YisusKraizt, Jun 12, 2016
  3. SophiePix1
    SophiePix1 Guest
    A device containing required content has been removed

I've got the same problem. Right after I started a mission it went to the cut scene at Lena's grave, and then the error pops up and I have to restart the game. So I did... then it happened again and I can't get out of it! I can't even play the game
    anymore because it goes automatically to that cutscene and then "error".

SophiePix1, Jun 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help!