A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...

Discus and support A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One day, several games appeared in the Installed Games list to the left, as if they were downloaded. Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Pillars of Eternity:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gobershmat Gobershmat, Apr 20, 2023.

1. A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...

One day, several games appeared in the Installed Games list to the left, as if they were downloaded. Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, and Tainted Grail: Conquest all appeared, they are not installed, and give the option to Play, but the button doesn't do anything. I've never even installed any of these games in the past if it matters.

:)

Gobershmat Gobershmat, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app, all uninstalled. I would like them to not be there.

3. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Hi, thanks for the response.

Where did you mean to uninstall it? I've tried the following:

• In the Xbox Game Pass for PC app, I've right-clicked on the game where it appears on the left hand side, and selected 'Uninstall Game'. This doesn't do anything - the game remains in the list on the left hand side, and if I click 'Install', I get the same
      issue.
    • I've tried going into Settings -> Apps and Features, to try and find the game in there to uninstall. The game does not appear in the list of installed apps, so I can't uninstall it here.
    • I've tried searching on the hard drive for any files with the game's name. Nothing here to delete.
    • I've uninstalled and re-installed the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Same problem persists.
  4. Default Username 675 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate PC is asking me to join up even though I already have GP Ultimate already?

Happening to me too.

Can't launch any Game Pass game.

XBox app on PC is behaving poorly (no list of installed games, searching for games not working)

Store app claims I need to join Game Pass, but Microsoft Support says I still have 6 weeks of Game Pass Ultimate.

Previously, the game I want to play (Slay the Spire) would only launch from XBox(Beta) app.

But now the XBox app is broken, I can't search for the game. It appears to serve no other purpose at the moment then displaying the games that are available on game pass.
  5. SurfKiller808X Win User

Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001

Hey! My xbox gold is active and I will have to renew it on the 29th of November 2019. It also shows on the xbox games & apps as 2 on my membership list. That being xbox gold and game pass. In terms of license and transaction, it doesn't seem to appear
    on both of these. It only appears on my xbox one x game list itself. Hope that helps!
  6. mikewiz Win User

How do I remove an uninstalled game from Xbox App?

To install the game, I would have to buy it. I don't want to buy a game to install and then uninstall. Even if I did that, I don't think it would appear playable in XBox App because it's no longer a Game Pass title.

What, I believe, I'm seeing is the remnants (registry?) of an installed Game Pass game that I uninstalled and isn't on Game Pass any longer.
Thema:

A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...

1. A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,... - Similar Threads - bunch random games

2. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  3. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  4. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  7. Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...: This is the only game we play 9a334b4f-1f39-4e6a-83e1-4339d6906e9f
  8. Whenever I open my gallery tab on the xbox gamebar a bunch of icons from games appear...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I open my gallery tab on the xbox gamebar a bunch of icons from games appear...: [img] The thing is that once I click the "open in file explorer" it sends me to my Local Disk so I'm guessing that it may have something to do in there. [img]...
  9. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...
  10. enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement is a bunch of random xbox users given way to much power. It needs to be disbanned: I got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied. how is this ok? the enforcement site is a joke and trying to talk to anyone seems useless. i want this lifted like now....