A bug with video recording on xbox that cannot be fixed

Discus and support A bug with video recording on xbox that cannot be fixed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bug with recording games to the drive. (I have a hard drive). Everything is connected. In the game I click RECORD and it recording 1 hour and stoped... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SheepherderMaster663, Jul 24, 2024.

1. A bug with video recording on xbox that cannot be fixed

Bug with recording games to the drive. (I have a hard drive). Everything is connected. In the game I click RECORD and it recording 1 hour and stoped automaticaly. Then click RECORD it recording 1 hour but he does not save the recording. Next presses of RECORD and STOP will simply break the system and it will not record anything at all. Only a restart helps, but history repeats itself again as I wrote above. All my friends have the same bug. I wrote to support on the website Xbox & send report a problem on console.

submitted by /u/SheepherderMaster663
    [link] [comments]

/u/SheepherderMaster663, Jul 24, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

using the DVR service on Xboxone

Sorry but you cannot record live TV from the Xbox One using DVR. You can only use the DVR to record Xbox One video games.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

tv

Are you wanting to record shows from the TV, or gameplay?

If it's gameplay, you would need an external video capture device and software to record the gameplay.

If it's TV programs, no. Live TV cannot be recorded from an Xbox One.
  4. RethSose1 Win User

Xbox App Game DVR, "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

Thank you, Bestlano, for your response. However, these solutions did not solve my issue. I can take clips and screenshots on my Xbox One, but when using the Xbox app for Windows 10 I cannot do either. When I tried this time I still got the message, "Nothing
    to record. Play some more and try again." I have tried with six different games with no succession. Therefore, I look to the developers to fix this app breaking bug. So, If you could please keep me informed about the developers investigation if you can. I
    really did love recording ten to fifteen minute videos with ease on this app. I might have to switch to a capture card or another option if this isn't fixed.
  5. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Unobtainable achievements

Yup, we have this recorded as a bug and hopefully will get it fixed soon.
Thema:

A bug with video recording on xbox that cannot be fixed

1. A bug with video recording on xbox that cannot be fixed - Similar Threads - bug video recording

2. I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...: I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos...
  3. jedi fallen order bug audio-video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jedi fallen order bug audio-video: Out of sync audio and image at the final scenes game. I have xbox series X and mode 60 fps 5baf0296-9f36-493a-b6d0-b9f5fe44a30e
  4. Video Bug when Streaming from Xbox Series X to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Bug when Streaming from Xbox Series X to PC: I have an Xbox Series X downstairs and my PC upstairs. Whenever I try to stream to my PC upstairs, the resolution is all messed up and looks like this. [img] This is obviously unplayable....
  5. bug report, broken video player for years on the website

in XboX Insiders
    bug report, broken video player for years on the website: Hello, this is not about Xbox hardware or OS. I don't know where to report bugs, so, I post it here. The bug has been persistent for more than 5 years. Using Microsoft Edge Android Web Browser to...
  6. audio bug with all video playing applications

in XboX Insiders
    audio bug with all video playing applications: Any time I watch any type of video or media on my series s console, I get audio lag/delay. It's ever since the last update, I have done everything, like restarting my router completely powering...
  7. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  8. Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video

in XboX Insiders
    Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video: I don’t really know what is going on but it keeps zooming in and out when I’m watching a movie. My hands are off the controller it just zooms in and out. I have a video of it but I can’t post...
  9. Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips

in XboX Insiders
    Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips: Hi to anyone interested in reading this post :) I tried to upload a clip to show that Warzone has graphical artirfacts which annoys the living sh*t out of me, looking like this:...
  10. Dolby Atmos Bug with Video Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Bug with Video Clips: I am wondering if anyone is experiencing something similar and/or has found a solution to what I think is a relatively new bug that popped up for me in the last couple of months. When using the...