A black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game.

Discus and support A black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has happened more times than I can count. I have made several detailed reports to MS via RAP about it. It started out with one particular game, so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cart00nstrip, Aug 28, 2024.

1. A black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game.

This has happened more times than I can count. I have made several detailed reports to MS via RAP about it. It started out with one particular game, so I thought it was an isolated issue at first, but it has since spread to become a general issue. This issue has been going on so long, I can't recall what the original title was at the moment, but it doesn't seem to matter now. What happens is I will be playing a game, and then I will get a notice that I have earned some Reward points, and that I should claim them. When I do, the attempt to go BACK to my game, I'm met with a blank screen. The game is still there. I just can't see or hear it. But I CAN go thru the button prompts to make my Xbox Series X restart, which usually fixes the issue. Usually. SOMETIMES I have to clear the cache first by pressing down on the power button for ten seconds. Now, however, this blank screen issue sometimes happens when I START UP Xbox! Once again, restarting with the controller usually corrects the issue, and yes, I have reported this issue to MS via RAP. Now, my TV is brand new. I mean, it's a few months old by now, but I'm PRETTY sure it's not the culprit. So is ANYBODY else having these issues with THEIR XSXs? I've had mine pretty much since launch, so it's out of warranty and I'm loathe to have it looked at if it doesn't need it. If this is just a firmware issue, and MS just isn't reporting it, then I can deal with that. But if not, this MIGHT mean that something else is going on within the innards of my machine, and I need a professional to look at it. So, any help would be awesome here.

submitted by /u/cart00nstrip
    [link] [comments]

/u/cart00nstrip, Aug 28, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

A black screen upon checking Rewards during game and attempting to return to game.