9679+679769

Discus and support 9679+679769 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 67976 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by neqwoqkong2, Apr 14, 2021.

1. neqwoqkong2
    neqwoqkong2 New Member

9679+679769

neqwoqkong2, Apr 14, 2021
  2. V1nay_90 Win User

Xbox Game Bar turning itself off

It did not work and BTW the problem is that the setting
    [​IMG]
    turns off by itself
  3. red dwarf 4ever Win User

Indiana Jones and the emperors tomb

You can try this link

Xbox support

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-gb/contact/chat/21/?visitId=0354779e-3be5-44d5-9679-53040bec6d38&rejoin=true&engagementId=0116dea7-970e-461f-84f0-49e265d3a7ae&disability=false&uuid=93519282-7c37-4337-881b-2f10d87fb1f8&returnFromSignIn=true&OSMCSignIn=true&wa=wsignin1.0

They say they are still working on the problem, seems a wider issue, but difficult to understand exactly what, wish they cared more about their customers
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?

Hi neo_blasterpayan lopez,

Seeing that the only answer was already provided, we will be locking this thread. Feel free to come back anytime and create a new thread whenever you have any new questions or concerns.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, have a great day!
  5. piqseu Win User

Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab

Hi Geri!
    Thanks for the wholehearted welcome message. Hope you're doing well too!

I took a look at the article you sent me, and tried to set up my mic in Game Bar's settings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what i ended up with, everything seems properly set up, but the problem is still there.

I've gone one step further and tried recording with both the other mics i had connected when i sent the screenshot (and another one i had laying around here), and the issue still persists.

Thanks for the quick answer!
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.

Hey there JoKerSMILE117,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with the issue as it is affecting you. I can totally understand how disheartening this sort of situation could be for anyone, and hopefully we can help. If you have already uninstalled the game
    I recommend removing and redownloading
    your profile and then attempting the purchase again. If you haven't , please do so and then redownload the account.

If that doesn't do the trick I recommend trying a
    soft factory reset
    (the one that keeps your games & apps) after uninstalling the game.

Lastly, if all that did not resolve the issue, try getting in contact with
    Microsoft Support
    so that they can look into whether or not there's something up with your account.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

9679+679769