90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...

Discus and support 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to migrate back my xbox live account region to USA. I am not in USA but I need to migrate account to USA to be able to purchase and use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VagrantFlunky86, Dec 26, 2016.

1. 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...

I am trying to migrate back my xbox live account region to USA. I am not in USA but I need to migrate account to USA to be able to purchase and use Xbox Live Gold prepaid USA cards which my friends use fine from here. Help me find the way to migrate again
    because the 90 day period that was needed to wait has passed already.

:)

VagrantFlunky86, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Xbox live account migration

Hi i migrated my account around january 28/13 like around there and i migrated it to the U.S and i live in Canada.. The reason why i migrate it was because i went to the states and bought an xbox microsoft card and i never new the process to changin the
    account back took so long but anyways it is a 90 wait to migrate the account again and its more than 90 days im pretty sure but it keeps saying heres a problem. Is it because 90 days are up? Or what ? How do you check if the 90 days are up? Please help!

EmERaLDxMonK3Yx, Dec 26, 2016
  3. I migrated account 90 days ago... need to migrate back to USA

I need support in migrating xbox live account back to United States since 90 days already passed since last time I migrated account. Need details please. Thank you.

VagrantFlunky86, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

I migrated account 90 days ago... need to migrate back to USA

Hey there -

If 90 days have passed since you last migrated your account, you should be able to run your account through the
    migration tool with no problems. If you run into issues, you may not be at 90 days just yet and will have to wait longer.

Thanks for understanding. :)
  5. Refaat A Gammal Win User

how to change the store from KSA to USA?

Are you physically located in the USA? You can use our
    Xbox Live Account Migration Tool
    to set your account to the region you're physically located in. Be sure to read over what will come with you and what won't before transferring. Additionally, you can only transfer your account
    once every 90 days, so it is important to set it to the region you're physically located in to avoid any potential issues in the future.

Hope this helps!
    I am physically in Egypt but i created this account long time ago back in Xbox 360 days with a fake address because we dont have the service here in Egypt back then & i dont know if the service available or not now in my country & if not what should i do or
    just i am not suppose to have an Xbox at all because is not supported for my country/region & if so why microsoft allow fake address accounts in the first place..the system of xbox live know where i am physically located since the xbox 360 days i wasnt able
    to use features/deals or applications that is restricted only on the USA residents & i didnt bother i just want to play couple of games..
  6. dman_0007 Win User

Xbox One S Controllers (Mod Removed)

They didn't help me! 90 day warranty only in Canada/USA, Europe is 1 year.

So yeah back to my original comment...controllers suck. Both have the same issue and now I gotta go and purchase it.
  7. Firsmarin Win User

Possible to revert account move to different region?

Hi.

You can contact support or migrate in 90 days. But this will not bring your pass back. It is

"immediately and automatically canceled"

Look here under " Xbox Music Pass subscriptions "

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  8. xSN0WMANx52 Win User

Account migration

i migrated my account last year by accident. how can i migrate it back to the USA
Thema:

90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ...

1. 90 days have passed and doesnt allow me to migrate my xbox live account back to USA. Help ... - Similar Threads - days passed doesnt

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Days Gone request for PC Game Pass: Hello !!! It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ? Have a good day !!! submitted by /u/geomihai10 [link] [comments]
  6. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  7. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  8. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...
  9. ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...: ive been trying to play days and ive been getting an error message when i click the button run on the launcher saying invalid filename c16b9347-98c0-404e-87db-da615fa68f79
  10. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.: I try to redeem it on the website even on my phone and on microsoft edge even with a vpn AND it still doesnt work. It gives me this message saying:  You need to sign in before redeeming this...