9 digit microsoft gift code??

Discus and support 9 digit microsoft gift code?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox came with a $25 microsoft store gift code. It's 9 digits, not the usual 25. I literally haven't found a single option that would allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ocards12, Dec 26, 2016.

1. ocards12
    ocards12 Guest

My xbox came with a $25 microsoft store gift code. It's 9 digits, not the usual 25. I literally haven't found a single option that would allow me to enter my 9 digit code. I've tried the xbox store and microsoft store online. Can anyone tell me where i enter
    this code to receive my 25 dollars?

:)

ocards12, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Wrong 10$ gift code sent on Forza Horizon 3 promotion

The $10 gift cards are for use on microsoftstore.com not Xbox Live. So they should be a 9 digit code.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
  3. ridetx
    ridetx Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xcom 2 Pre-order bonuses not sent

I received an email with my $10 gift card with a 9 digit alpha numeric format but the redeem token page it links me to only accepts 25 digit numeric codes.

ridetx, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I posted in your other thread on the Sales and Promotions forum, but the code is for use on microsoftstore.com not the Xbox Store. When you make a purchase at microsoftstore.com you should have an option to enter a promo code during checkout.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: