9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail

Discus and support 9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried everything I've been on the phone and chat with Microsoft support multiple times and had my Xbox looked by geek squad. Status code is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DevilzGypsyKat, Sep 7, 2014.

1. 9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail

I've tried everything I've been on the phone and chat with Microsoft support multiple times and had my Xbox looked by geek squad. Status code is 4174-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. Microsoft u need to get ur button in gear and get this fixed before tomorrow so
    i can play Destiny plz thx.

:)

DevilzGypsyKat, Sep 7, 2014
  2. TenchuRFD
    TenchuRFD Guest
    Black Screen Help!

Hello,

I turned on my xbox360 and did an update,after the update the xbox turned on normally but the screen is Black,no sound and there are No lights(Neither Green) on.It is a new Black Slim Xbox360 with kinect.Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Edit:Btw the cables and the TV is okay i checked that.

TenchuRFD, Sep 7, 2014
  3. License transfer didn't work?

I was in the middle of transferring licenses from 1 xbox360 to another and a system update was applied automatically to the xbox and it rebooted. When trying to resume the license transfer I now receive an error message that I cannot you already transferred
    your linces on 11/14/20215 you cannot transfer them again until 3/14/2016. I never finished transferring the licenses before the xbox rebooted due to the system update.

Captn Kirk 63, Sep 7, 2014
  4. jboogieman
    jboogieman Guest

I just downloaded the new Xbox 360 update like the screen said to when I turned my Xbox 360 on and after downloading it I get three flashing red lights. Of course I'm no longer in a warranty period so Microsoft won't fix it even though this issue was clearly
    caused by the update.

jboogieman, Sep 7, 2014
  5. Had to format my hard drive

DevilzGypsyKat, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DevilzGypsyKat Win User

Had to format my hard drive
  7. jboogieman Win User

I just downloaded the new Xbox 360 update like the screen said to when I turned my Xbox 360 on and after downloading it I get three flashing red lights. Of course I'm no longer in a warranty period so Microsoft won't fix it even though this issue was clearly
    caused by the update.
  8. Grave its Omg Win User

Cant download the new update

You fix update new system for xbox360. But, I check update new system this update failed.
  9. XxAntheiaxX Win User

HELP! What Cable Works with Xbox360???

Cat6 cable works!!! For xbox360 black slim and much faster than my wireless
  10. MrCartmanez212 Win User

Problem loading games

I have had this problem with FIFA 13, NCAA 14, and Black Ops 2......it started happening after I downloaded the Black Ops 2 update this morning.
Thema:

1. 9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail - Similar Threads - system update black

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  4. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  5. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...