80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Discus and support 80072EF3 Strikes Again! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have been playing on my Xbox playing a game (Happy Wars) online when suddenly I need to sign in with my email and password. I went through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILuvPikachu483, Jan 23, 2014.

1. 80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Hello!

I have been playing on my Xbox playing a game (Happy Wars) online when suddenly I need to sign in with my email and password.

I went through many steps, such as the 'Clear cache 3 times' trick, the app password, and adding more sercurity via account.live.com.

I don't know why this happens, and the last time I did this, everything went fine with clearing the cache. Is there another solution to this?

:)

ILuvPikachu483, Jan 23, 2014
  2. keep getting code 80072ef3

console keeps saying try again later code:80072ef3

TheSuperShawn, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Code 80072EF3

I download my profile again and then I do it again and the 80072EF3 code pops up >.<

HaloTheHunter25, Jan 23, 2014
  4. 80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Hey there, when adding the proofs though did you also verify them through the PC by sending a code to the mobile or email and entering back in the security website? If not I would be going back and seeing if you have the two verified proofs there:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Now if you are certain that's all good to go, I didn't see you mention if you had deleted your profile from the console after doing all the above? If not, delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times, restart the console
    and re-download you profile, make sure to do it in that order:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

See if you have any luck.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

80072EF3 Strikes Again!