£8 Easter gift card expired?

Discus and support £8 Easter gift card expired? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STEMBOB, Apr 30, 2021.

1. STEMBOB
    STEMBOB Guest

I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04?

:)

STEMBOB, Apr 30, 2021
  2. [EX] Win User

Strange logic but I had the same experience on Amazon exactly 1 month ago...

But in your case I would request a call back from the phone support. Hopefully they can help you with that issue.
  3. Smwutches Win User

why do gift card expire in 90 days

Only promotional gift cards have an expiration date (that includes gift cards from the Microsoft Rewards program which is stated in the description). If you buy gift cards, they don't expire.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Easter gift card

There's nothing wrong with that.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox gift card expiration date?

The Xbox Gift Cards do expire but the expiration date varies by card so you would need to check the card to find out the exact expiration date. Hope this helps.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

I got a 25$ xbox gift card and I can't use it and it says void on it and won't let me use it

I'm so sorry for the issues you're having with your $25 Xbox gift card.

There are several reasons why an Xbox gift card may not work. Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Check the expiration date of the card. Xbox gift cards have a three-year expiration date. If your card's expiration date has expired, you will not be able to use it.
    Check if the card has already been used. Xbox gift cards are unique and can only be used once. If the card has already been used, you will not be able to use it.
    Check if the card is damaged. If the card is damaged, it may not work properly.
    If you have checked all of these things and the card still does not work, you can try the following:

Contact the card seller. The seller can help you solve the problem.
    Contact Microsoft customer service. Customer service can help you solve the problem.
Thema:

1. £8 Easter gift card expired? - Similar Threads - £8 Easter gift

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?: “Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now know why this is, it is because xbox...
  4. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. May 8, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240506-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240506-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. May 8, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240506-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240506-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi: I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it...
  8. My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...: This happened before to my old one and I had to buy a new one. 16f3027a-0c4c-4e9c-9056-52b46181b140
  9. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  10. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941