700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

Discus and support 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beenish1979, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Beenish1979
    Beenish1979 Guest

I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No purchases have been made in the market place. How and where do I find these missing 700 minecoins?

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store ***

:)

Beenish1979, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Beenish1979,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are looking for your Minecoins inclusive to the Minecraft Starter. Hebbatollah Wahby, it's really important for us to work on it so that you can play again. However, this might need you to either sign out and sign back into your account in Minecraft website to see if your Minecoins still shows or else you will need an expert to help you get back the Minecoins that went missing.

Since you reached us first, we make sure your time is worth it by guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve your desired solution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can direct your request to Contact Support.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  4. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  5. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

Hello, Sh4dowSp3cter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Minecraft Starter Collection includes the Minecraft base game, 700 Minecoins to get maps, skins, textures packs and more from the in-game Marketplace, and the Starter Pack DLC.

You don't need to use Minecraft Launcher, but it will help you save time by having all your Minecraft games accessible from one location. The Minecraft Launcher provides access Minecraft for Windows, Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. But again, you don't need it to play Minecraft specially if you have only one game version of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10 - Similar Threads - 700 points vanished

2. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  3. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  4. Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.: I use an ethernet connection and it gives me 700 mbps. However, every online game i play is very laggy. I've followed a lot of tutorials on youtube and I just cannot find the right adjustments....
  5. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  7. Rig 700

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700: I get it to trial ran out so I purchased the trial for dolby atomic for my Xbox x I've tried everything is there something I'm overlooking on my Xbox x series that I can hear everybody I just...
  8. Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...: How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the game and logged in, there was nothing, neither...
  9. Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.: ive called and they havent helped and ive been in the chat they havent helped they told me to enter them in manually one by one . The lady in the help chat kept calling me david and that isnt even...
  10. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58