700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

Discus and support 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HalimAziz, Jul 6, 2020.

1. HalimAziz
    HalimAziz Guest

700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and successfully installed, the game is okay, all skins are available
    as well....but not the 700 minecoins.

How do i get or redeem the coins?

:)

HalimAziz, Jul 6, 2020
  2. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

Hello, Sh4dowSp3cter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Minecraft Starter Collection includes the Minecraft base game, 700 Minecoins to get maps, skins, textures packs and more from the in-game Marketplace, and the Starter Pack DLC.

You don't need to use Minecraft Launcher, but it will help you save time by having all your Minecraft games accessible from one location. The Minecraft Launcher provides access Minecraft for Windows, Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. But again, you don't need it to play Minecraft specially if you have only one game version of Minecraft.
  4. LilAlfa69 Win User

Where are my Minecoins?

I just bought the Minecraft Starter Pack and the 700 Minecoins that are supposed to be included simply aren't. I've seen other people have this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas?
    I have the same issue, I noticed where I downloaded the game it showed what was included in the pack, I clicked onto the minecoins and saw there was a "redeem now" button however above it there was a notice saying "700 minecoins is currently not available"

I'm not sure where there is an issue with the system just now? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  5. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  6. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
Thema:

1. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received - Similar Threads - 700 minecoins starter

2. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  3. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  4. Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very fast wifi (700 mbps) but high ping in games.: I use an ethernet connection and it gives me 700 mbps. However, every online game i play is very laggy. I've followed a lot of tutorials on youtube and I just cannot find the right adjustments....
  5. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  7. Rig 700

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700: I get it to trial ran out so I purchased the trial for dolby atomic for my Xbox x I've tried everything is there something I'm overlooking on my Xbox x series that I can hear everybody I just...
  8. Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...: How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the game and logged in, there was nothing, neither...
  9. Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.: ive called and they havent helped and ive been in the chat they havent helped they told me to enter them in manually one by one . The lady in the help chat kept calling me david and that isnt even...
  10. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58