7 days is crazy

Discus and support 7 days is crazy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanna know why it’s been 7 days since I’ve ordered off of the Xbox Design store where u can design controllers (elite series 2 controllers to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZekzWRLD, Sep 20, 2023.

1. ZekzWRLD
    ZekzWRLD Guest

7 days is crazy

I wanna know why it’s been 7 days since I’ve ordered off of the Xbox Design store where u can design controllers (elite series 2 controllers to be exact) I ordered this “amazing” controller so I can use it for rocket league and siege and still hasn’t arrived or sent me a tracking number it shouldn’t take this long and of course I can’t email Microsoft because they’ve made it impossible to contact them other then a dumb a.i or call them which is unnecessary I used to be able to email

:)

ZekzWRLD, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

7 days is crazy

3. Smwutches Win User

7 days is crazy

Because it's custom and they have to make it. Anything else is premade and they can just grab it off a shelf.
  4. 4e939cf2-7b2c-4388-8 Win User

7 days is crazy

Okay I just think it’s absurd up to threeeee weeks seems crazy I guess I needa be more patient that’s just crazy to me I haven’t even received a tracking number yet thank you tho
  5. 4e939cf2-7b2c-4388-8 Win User

7 days is crazy

Okay but like why so long?

I still haven’t even gotten a tracking number

Anything else I order it never ever takes this long 3 to 4 weeks seems a bit extreme
  6. Kibō Win User

Ban Words

Xbox doesn’t actually review the cases though. It’s pretty obvious. I was com banned for 7 days just for saying “why were you guys on my sack?” There were no swear words. Or anything crazy. I asked for my case to be reviewed first day and here we are. Tomorrow my case is lifted and 7 days of the live I bought wasted. That’s not even fair.
Thema:

7 days is crazy

1. 7 days is crazy - Similar Threads - days crazy

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days: Me and I know a lot of other players is having a problem with the Xbox cloud saves storage not working it's saying it's offline and giving a Status code: (8007274d)" when trying to enable,sync or...
  5. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e
  6. How am I banned for 2 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How am I banned for 2 days: How the hell am i banned for trying to buy an ingame item for i game currency .... theres literally people doing carries for dollar amounts and other peopke trying to buy in game for ingame ...and...
  7. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  8. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  9. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  10. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...