7 days and counting... Still no achievement on any game has been unlocked!

Discus and support 7 days and counting... Still no achievement on any game has been unlocked! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, I tried to be patient on this mather, but this achievement issue is too frustrating for me, because 6 days just passed and I still don't have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JUL10US, May 5, 2017.

1. JUL10US
    JUL10US Guest

Well, I tried to be patient on this mather, but this achievement issue is too frustrating for me, because 6 days just passed and I still don't have a working method for me that really helps me at all.

I already tried the "delete account-power cycle-add account" a lot of times. I tried by turn back my console like brand new so I can download everything all over again. I tried log in with another account on the console, but even that other account doesn't
    track or unlock any achievement at all.

On the jpg above clearly seems that on Overwatch I'm level 30 and the "Level 25" achievement still locked.

Last night we went for a brand new console, an Xbox One S for our room and guess what, it didn't worked too. Well, actually it kind of worked a little bit, because I put this Badland game which I like because all of the achievements that require a bunch
    of little things to happen, did tracked very well. Even an achievement did unlocked. And I didn't notice because of that pop-up animation (because it didn't popped up). I had to verify it on my iPhone app. But after that, my tracking stopped again and still
    doesn't work.

My account (which is the main account on my consoles), my wife's, mi child's and another Xbox Live account that I have for guests doesn't track or unlock any achievement, in the old (2013's) or in the brand new Xbox One console.

7 days and counting... Still no achievement on any game has been unlocked! [​IMG]

Sorry for the long post.

:)

JUL10US, May 5, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    6 days and counting... Still no achievement on any game has been unlocked!

Thanks for the information, happy to hear things are slowly improving. In situations like these, it can take an additional 72 hours for achievements to come in, and may require additional playtime for the game to recognize that they were unlocked (this usually
    varies per game).

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, May 5, 2017
  3. JUL10US
    JUL10US Guest

Hi.

Actually, last sunday I had some more issues with my home's network. I tried to reinstall my VLC app on my Xbox One, so I can watch some movies, but it stood on queue all the time. Yesterday I contacted Xbox Support once more so they could help solve this.
    The person who was on Xbox Support on my region (Mexico) told me that my modem would be blocking some of the ports that my console use for the digital content. So we made some test, even trying to connect my console with my phone via tethering and that solved
    the downloading issue. So we reseted the modem to do some more tests and told me that I should contact my Internet company so they can help me with the things that may have been blocking my console.

After I reset my modem, the downloads started to work fine. My internet speed increased and it didn't queued other downloads.

This morning, when my son was playing Overwatch and leveled up to 33, one achievement popped up! My Level 25 achievement. I really don't know if that modem reset finally solved my achievement issue, I would have to play other games where my achievement got
    stucked, but I think definitely that the major issue with this situation is the network.

I'll keep posting on this thread until I can confirm that my achievement problems are solved. Thanks for the support.

JUL10US, May 5, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Please refer to your original thread for further assistance.

Mister Beep, May 9, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Please refer to your original thread for further assistance.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Thanks for the information, happy to hear things are slowly improving. In situations like these, it can take an additional 72 hours for achievements to come in, and may require additional playtime for the game to recognize that they were unlocked (this usually
    varies per game).

Keep us posted!
  7. JUL10US Win User

Sorry, I must have misunderstood that this was occurring on your new Xbox One as well. Do you have any 3rd party software installed on your router that may be blocking these achievements from popping? This will be a little bit trickier for us to troubleshoot,
    but
    here's a reddit thread
    where certain software has blocked achievements from fully unlocking just in case the situation is similar. Do you happen to have similar software that may be butting in?

Are you able to try connecting to a different network (through a nearby friend or family members house) and see if the achievements pop through there? If that works on a different network, please post back with the following information so we can see if
    there's anything we can identify that would cause this:

• ISP:
    • Region you're physically located in:
    • Router brand & model:
    • Modem brand & model:
    • Detailed Network Statistics (upload speed, download speed, packet loss, etc):

Keep us posted!
    Hi.

Actually, last sunday I had some more issues with my home's network. I tried to reinstall my VLC app on my Xbox One, so I can watch some movies, but it stood on queue all the time. Yesterday I contacted Xbox Support once more so they could help solve this.
    The person who was on Xbox Support on my region (Mexico) told me that my modem would be blocking some of the ports that my console use for the digital content. So we made some test, even trying to connect my console with my phone via tethering and that solved
    the downloading issue. So we reseted the modem to do some more tests and told me that I should contact my Internet company so they can help me with the things that may have been blocking my console.

After I reset my modem, the downloads started to work fine. My internet speed increased and it didn't queued other downloads.

This morning, when my son was playing Overwatch and leveled up to 33, one achievement popped up! My Level 25 achievement. I really don't know if that modem reset finally solved my achievement issue, I would have to play other games where my achievement got
    stucked, but I think definitely that the major issue with this situation is the network.

I'll keep posting on this thread until I can confirm that my achievement problems are solved. Thanks for the support.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Sorry, I must have misunderstood that this was occurring on your new Xbox One as well. Do you have any 3rd party software installed on your router that may be blocking these achievements from popping? This will be a little bit trickier for us to troubleshoot,
    but
    here's a reddit thread
    where certain software has blocked achievements from fully unlocking just in case the situation is similar. Do you happen to have similar software that may be butting in?

Are you able to try connecting to a different network (through a nearby friend or family members house) and see if the achievements pop through there? If that works on a different network, please post back with the following information so we can see if

• ISP:
    • Router brand & model:
    • Modem brand & model:

Keep us posted!
  9. JUL10US Win User

but
    here's a reddit thread

• ISP:
    • Router brand & model:
    • Modem brand & model:

Keep us posted!
    Hi.

Thema:

1. 7 days and counting... Still no achievement on any game has been unlocked! - Similar Threads - days counting Still

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  7. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  8. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  9. Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting: How much longer is the Microsoft Certification for Dungeon Defenders 2 going to take? The update for all systems was October 24th, 12 days ago. Why is Playstation and Steam exponentially faster?...
  10. My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation: Hello I have a request to send you. I contact the support to know why count is suspended one Day and I cant make a request to enforcement. I am an old customers to xbox live, I buy a lot of...