60 fps frame jitters

Discus and support 60 fps frame jitters in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 60 fps fame jitters on xbox series x same issue as this player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elitepvp124, Dec 6, 2023.

1. elitepvp124
    elitepvp124 Guest

60 fps frame jitters

elitepvp124, Dec 6, 2023
  2. elitepvp124 Win User

60 fps frame jitters

xbox series x battlefield v 60 fps.

It seems monitors are not yet properly supported on xbox series x?

It is telling me i can enable 4k but its only a 1080p monitor
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Bad news about Watch Dogs...

How am I lying?

My monitor refreshes 60 times per second.

I can lock frame rate to 30 frames per second via command console.

I can lock frame rate to 60 frames per second via command console.

I can see the difference between the game running at 30 fps and 60 fps.

You think my system is suffering from rate drops.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 30 fps when I lock it to 30.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 60 fps when I lock it to 60.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 299 fps when I don't lock the frame rate (it is unlocked by default).

The frame rate tracker disagrees with your hypothesis that my system is suffering from frame rate drops.

Where is the lie?
  4. Duster589 Win User

Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is also selected?

The issue isn't if console games have screen tearing or not. That is what the VRR is designed to do. It also helps smooth out some screen jittering due to inconsistent frame rates. You are completely entitled to your opinion if it is needed or not, that
    was not the purpose of my response.

The reason you don't see screen tearing issues with console games is because the frame rates are generally locked to either 30 or 60 fps. If the system can run the game at a near constant 30 or 60 fps you won't get screen tearing. The only need for VRR
    is for the games that developers are turning off the frame limiters on.

However screen tearing on consoles happen. It is infrequent but it does happen. It is usually very quick and most of the time people will not notice it happens.

Here is a video of an example of screen tearing in Borderlands on the XBOX ONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL39RtQiu1U
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Bad news about Watch Dogs...

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user=""]

Motion blur on 30 fps does not have the same effect as 60 fps. I was playing CS: Source yesterday when I read the rubbish in this thread. I have 60 Hz monitor and tested 30 fps vs 60 fps on CS: Source. 60 fps is much smoother, 30 fps has notable stuttering.
    Just stop lying, please.

[/quote]

Considering that tv and movies run at 24 FPS and you don't see any stuttering, how can you see stuttering at 30 FPS when it is faster? I suspect your system is suffering from frame rate drops and is actually running at less than 24 FPS.

[/quote]

It's not. I enabled the frame rate tracker on the command console. It monitors the frame rate and displays it in the top right hand corner of the screen. It never dips on any locked frame rate. My PC runs CS: Source at a stable 299 fps (which is the max)
    when the frame rate is unlocked.
  6. vikingland1 Win User

limited edition xb1s

My Forza 5 has good res and good frame rate. 60 fps and 1080p.
Thema:

60 fps frame jitters

1. 60 fps frame jitters - Similar Threads - fps frame jitters

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  8. Why my xbox series s more frame drop on 120 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my xbox series s more frame drop on 120 fps: I have xbox series s i have set the display at 120hz and 1440p but when I tried to play games on 120 fps it's doesn't change anything I was playing halo infinity i set it on 120 fps in game it's...
  9. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  10. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS: I've send this feedback already via my Xbox One. I wanted to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One the intro race was no problem then when the first event/open world part the frame dropped to 10 FPS...