6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ...

Discus and support 6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have been in contact with their customer service for about 6 months ago. Maybe even longer time back! I spoke then with one of your customer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FormalVeil2646, Dec 23, 2016.

1. 6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ...

Hello.

I have been in contact with their customer service for about 6 months ago. Maybe even longer time back!

I spoke then with one of your customer service representatives on live chat.

I confirmed the serial number on the xbox one controller and that joistik was broken.

Everything went fine. Oh you would send me a new controller immediately!

I took you on the word, that you were so serious and did this. But has NEVER received any new.

What happened? Why have you not contacted me, if there is any problem?

Thought this is very cruel of you. I have in all my time had microsoft produts.

Expect that you will now fix things.

Have used the same broken controller ever since!

dissatisfied customer

Andreas J

:)

FormalVeil2646, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Still haven't received my 5 free games

I purchased a 6-month XBOX Live subscription on March 26th of this year and still have not received the 5 free games I was promised. Help?

RoughNewsRhinos, Dec 23, 2016
  3. KuaniKuela
    KuaniKuela Guest
    Controller pans up

Hello,

For the past month my controller has been panning my screen upwards. It's been progressively getting worse. I've tried resyncing and new batteries and I've only had the controller about 6 months. I've yet to find a solution and 6 months is way too soon to
    have to buy another $60 controller.

KuaniKuela, Dec 23, 2016
  4. boot61 Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

they released a broken game and I guess the free one month live is a broken promise to some players!
  5. juan van Win User

family pack question

If a GT has a Live Sub already active on the account it till trade this for the Sub of the Family pack and what GT A had in Sub will have added 1 month to the total family plan for every 2 months they had.

So. GT A/B/C all want to go family.

A - has 12 months already

B - is new (and is the parent account)

C - has 5 months already

Family plan purchased for 1yr - addes all 3 GT to plan

Since A has 12 months - there will be 6 months added to the Family Plan.

Since C has 5 months 2 months will be added to the Family Plan.

If A was the parent - you would get a pro-rated credit of a dollar amount towards the purchase of the family pack.

Visit
    www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
    for more questions
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360's latest update rant!

There was a dashboard preview recently for the Xbox 360 and the new update just has gone live to everyone. It has been in preview for several months.
  7. Tamizander Win User

WORST Xbox Support from a LAUNCH DAY ONE CONSOLE - I can't get help!

Sorry, I received a broken controller with my Xbox One and the replacement was also broken.

It is a personal preference to just purchase a new one.

However, I am seeing that MANY people are receiving broken controllers from MS. Because of that, yes, they should take care of the issue.

Following that logic, we should go and tell everyone with a broken console to "Just go out and buy a new one and not bother Microsoft". It's horrible advice.

Microsoft should take care of the broken equipment I paid for. Period.
  8. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
Thema:

6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ...

1. 6 month-has gone. Live$C$promised new controller when joistik is broken. Not received a new ... - Similar Threads - month has gone

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  4. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  5. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  6. Controller has stick drift after two months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has stick drift after two months: So I bought a new controller from Argos in mid august after the previous one died from stick drift, and within 2 months I am already experiencing the same problem on the new controller. The thing...
  7. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  8. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  9. Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft: My account was stolen a while ago, and the person who stole it put a 2FA on it, then I got it locked, and it currently still remains locked. Is there any chance of me recovering my stolen account?...
  10. One month has gone by and still no solution with 4K playback issue on certain uhd discs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One month has gone by and still no solution with 4K playback issue on certain uhd discs...: For a month all you keep saying is that you're sorry and you're aware of the issue and it's being investigated. There are still some UHD discs manufactured by Universal Studios that will not play...