50k Promotion

Discus and support 50k Promotion in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On 9-27 I received an email for your "50,000 reasons to upgrade" promotion. Stating I would receive 50,000 Rewards Credits for upgrading to an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Xerxes 8933A-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2016.

1. 50k Promotion

On 9-27 I received an email for your "50,000 reasons to upgrade" promotion. Stating I would receive 50,000 Rewards Credits for upgrading to an Xbox One*. I also received a code for free expedited shipping on said purchase.

Later on 9-27 I decided to finally upgrade. I placed the order, used the code and the order shipped the next day on 9-28. I received on 9-30 at 12:30 local time according to UPS.

As of this post, said 50,000 Rewards Credits have not been added to my account. Was I not applicable for this offer? Or is there simply some error that has occurred.

I can provide any needed receipts or further details upon request.

Thank you.

*Xbox Live Rewards

:)

Xerxes 8933A-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2016
  2. Jumpyo
    Jumpyo Guest
    50k points with Xbox one s upgrade promotion with black friday deals on the online ms store?

Do I get the 50k points for upgrading if I bought the xbox one s battlefield one storm grey bundle on Thursday during the black Friday promotion?

Jumpyo, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Bought Xbox One S for Christmas and haven't received Reward program credits

I'm part of the Rewards program, and I purchased an Xbox One S for Christmas during the 50k promotion and didn't receive the credits. The Rewards program was having a promotion, if you sign into an Xbox One S you'd receive the credits within 15 days.

DBU X HulkXZ7, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

50k Promotion

Hello Xerxes,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of this offer. You should expect to see the Credits pending by the end of next week.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

50k Promotion