50,000 rewards points is still missing

Discus and support 50,000 rewards points is still missing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi going back to my previous post I haven't received my rewards points yet. Please see below; 50,000 rewards points missing I bought ( pre-order )... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kubson84, Nov 15, 2016.

1. kubson84
    kubson84 Guest

Hi

going back to my previous post I haven't received my rewards points yet. Please see below;

50,000 rewards points missing

I bought ( pre-order ) a Xbox One S on 20th October, I have received it on 24th October and it's look like I'm missing 50,000 rewards points. That was my first time purchase from microsoftstore.com and of course I had previously Xbox One console.

Could someone double check that for me ?

Regards

:)

kubson84, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Missing rewards credits

I upgraded from Xbox One to Xbox One S as part of the 50,000 rewards credits offer, but have still not been credited any points. Can someone help to credit my missing points?

SteeleSoldier, Nov 15, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    50,000 rewards points missing

Hello kubson84,

Credits for that offer should appear as pending 15 business days after shipping. This is due to some processing delay as we receive the purchase information from our MicrosoftStore team. If you do not see the Credits by next Monday, please open a post and
    let us know! We will investigate your purchase and confirm it manually, if needed.

XBLRewards8, Nov 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello kubson,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience, and for following up with us. We will adjust your account to reflect this purchase, and you should see the Credits pending by the end of next week.

XBLRewards8, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: