5$ Off PowerStar Golf

Discus and support 5$ Off PowerStar Golf in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Doesn't really matter - my brother said it's a no go for us... =( Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. 5$ Off PowerStar Golf


    Doesn't really matter - my brother said it's a no go for us... =(
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 25, 2014
    #16
  2. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    The first download title I bought (worth it even at full price). It's a fun little game and well worth adding to your library. Great to see games being offered at a discount just two months in. Keep 'em coming!
     
    ZombieDeano, Jan 25, 2014
    #17
  3. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest
    I bought it two days for $15. A lot of fun for $15. Well worth the price.
     
    Z31Fanatic, Jan 25, 2014
    #18
  4. 5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    Dang that really stinks for you GG I'm sorry too hear that.

    On another note your bro does not know what he is missing. "Head shake" sorry man
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 25, 2014
    #19
  5. Looking for a few people to 'friend' so I can have some stats to beat. Not all my friends have made the jump to xb1 yet. GT:
     
    Gleny Greybeard, Jan 25, 2014
    #20
  6. Your more than welcome too add me for golf records. And the occasional party/gaming session
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 25, 2014
    #21
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Feel free to add me for records/caddie share
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 25, 2014
    #22
  8. 5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    Got my 1st gold on a course yesterday,and woop was buzzing to see you get 13k plus creds when ya do,really enjoying the new update,quality game pstar golf. 5$ Off PowerStar Golf :)
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 25, 2014
    #23
  9. can you tell me is it like hot shots golf , the play style and stuff because I am having a blast playing it on my vita
     
    godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jan 25, 2014
    #24
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I'm on the fence about this game. I like golf games, but I'm not sure. I need a new game to play. I guess it's time to start watching reviews.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 25, 2014
    #25
  11. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    Anyone here may feel free to add me for the records and rounds to play. Once you get some decent clubs and figure out the math, the game really takes off. Wish I had more time to play. Fore!
     
    KLRSKIR, Jan 26, 2014
    #26
  12. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Metacritic numbers are around 65 or so. The reviews that liked it, generally really liked it. Those reviews that didn't like it, didn't really get what the game was all about. The only drawback to this game is the lack of real multiplayer, but the golfatar
    Rival mode adds some challenge.
     
    User 9242019, Oct 31, 2018
    #27
  13. Epic Louie Win User

    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

    Forza 5, Powerstar Golf, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
  14. User 9242019 Win User

    5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    Metacritic numbers are around 65 or so. The reviews that liked it, generally really liked it. Those reviews that didn't like it, didn't really get what the game was all about. The only drawback to this game is the lack of real multiplayer, but the golfatar
    Rival mode adds some challenge.
  15. x24hrs2livex Win User

    5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    You cannot play multiplayer in this game. Only local MP. Its still worth a buy
  16. tohellnbak Win User

    5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    Do not be tempted to get mad that you see the world records miles ahead of you...when you are only driving 225 yards and you see the record across the river up the hill and around the bend...only a matter of time before you unlock the pro series gear...
    then it gets fun.. those par 5s are easy birdies ....

    I still get a nice feeling when I see my ball roll past one of my friends... """"""NEW RECORD""""""
  17. SparkStormrider Win User

    5$ Off PowerStar Golf

    I snagged this little gem last night. Looks fun.
Thema:

5$ Off PowerStar Golf

Loading...
  1. 5$ Off PowerStar Golf - Similar Threads - Off PowerStar Golf

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts...
  7. Xbox turns off all internet in my home

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is...
  8. Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,...
  9. Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time: My Xbox one fully digital, sorta got hit on the top left of the fan (solid section) no external damage but when I press the power button it turns the light on, makes its startup sound and then...
  10. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...