5$ Off Crimson Dragon

Discus and support 5$ Off Crimson Dragon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; skydrive.live.com/redir Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. 5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    Listed mia 510, Jan 28, 2014
    #16
  2. So let me get this right in the last few days,we have had 2 major updates for 2 original xb1 games,a big fat ghosts dlc...and tomb raider relesed in the states.Oh how I miss the 360.Gamings costing dollar this next year for sure.lol.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 28, 2014
    #17
  3. Oh man it will be an crazy expensive year for me. I'm attempting to play as close too 100% of all content released. Unfortunately for me I won't get to play it all but I'm getting as close to it as I can afford. Lol it may be a ramen and other soups type
    year.... Lol
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 28, 2014
    #18
  4. 5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    @Epic

    I just hired yourself and your dragon as a wingman. I'm loving this new style of player attached AI in games. Or what you would call it? "Dragatar"
     
    Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

    5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    @Epic

    I just hired yourself and your dragon as a wingman. I'm loving this new style of player attached AI in games. Or what you would call it? "Dragatar"
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    Oh man it will be an crazy expensive year for me. I'm attempting to play as close too 100% of all content released. Unfortunately for me I won't get to play it all but I'm getting as close to it as I can afford. Lol it may be a ramen and other soups type
    year.... Lol
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

    5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    Hey guys so I went ahead and said forget about waiting and went to C Dragon so I could check this New Mode out, here is what I came up with. "IMO"



    • The new multiplayer mode is quite fun and challenging. In any one session you can have up too 3 Dragon Riders and their Dragons. It appears their is no match making if you select host session, so in that instance be ready to have friends you can invite.
      On the other hand there is a search game mode which will throw you right in with any gamers out there ready to go as well.


    • This new multiplayer mode does not include any new achievements, skills, dragons, or missions. It does however add an extra level of difficulty (insane mode) this mode will greatly increase the chance of failure of the mission as it makes the game a lot
      harder. Even with 3 riders we would have trouble beating the timers!


    • IMO this new mode makes the game re playable 10x over. If you would like to check some footage I pasted up together for you guys and gals click the link below to route to my Skydrive Page.


    • Song: Les Souvenirs, By PianoChocolate Enjoy.
  8. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    How does the multiplayer work? May pick up the title depending on response.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

    5$ Off Crimson Dragon

    Awesome see you out their!

    Hope if anyone buys this game cause what we have said here is happy with their purchase. IMO the games is awesome.

    Good luck out there
Thema:

5$ Off Crimson Dragon

Loading...
  1. 5$ Off Crimson Dragon - Similar Threads - Off Crimson Dragon

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts...
  7. Xbox turns off all internet in my home

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is...
  8. Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,...
  9. Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox “beeps” then turns off half a minute time: My Xbox one fully digital, sorta got hit on the top left of the fan (solid section) no external damage but when I press the power button it turns the light on, makes its startup sound and then...
  10. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...