5 $ mixer reward

Discus and support 5 $ mixer reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought 10 $ in vbuckson mixer to recieve. a 5 $ gc . im wondering how will irecieve it 4e29ba41-17c3-4513-a92e-dee7555994f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pigtron2000, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Pigtron2000
    Pigtron2000 Guest

5 $ mixer reward

I bought 10 $ in vbuckson mixer to recieve. a 5 $ gc . im wondering how will irecieve it

:)

Pigtron2000, Jun 8, 2018
  2. DrG0sT
    DrG0sT Guest
    2018 e3 Xbox stream

Received some rewards from the mix pot rewards watched entire stream just never received the Halo 5 classic helmets req pack

DrG0sT, Jun 8, 2018
  3. herr andrew
    herr andrew Guest
    Missing E3 Mixpot

I've yet to receive my Halo 5: Guardians Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot reward for watching E3 on Mixer.

herr andrew, Jun 8, 2018
  4. JongleurStones Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

ps: I have my Mixer account since the first stream event, with the Ebony Flintlock reward (5 or 6 months ago)
  5. TC Lunchbox Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

That can't be right. I have had a Mixer account for months. I even have the flintlock pistol which was a mixpot reward from about 5 months ago when there was also a SoT Mixer stream. I can post a screenshot to prove it if you'd like.
  6. VoodooPigeon Win User

Mixer mixpot reward

I watched it for about 4-5 hours and my account is 100% linked to my mixer account. Really worried like everyone else I’ve wasted my time and won’t get the reward.
  7. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

Hey Noneck0875,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the
    MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research, we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: Noneck0875 Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
  8. GJChester Win User

Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

There is no easy way to verify you will get the Mixpot, it was reported to be limited to a million people, but there is no way to know if you were in the million.

It can take up to a week for it to appear in your Download queue on your Xbox if you did quality, you just need to wait and see, sorry that may not be what you want to hear.

You can see the FAQ here that has details of how to contact support if you dont get the Mixpot.-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
Thema:

5 $ mixer reward

1. 5 $ mixer reward - Similar Threads - mixer reward

2. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  3. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  4. Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo 5 E3 mixer reward: I watched the E3 stream on mixer with my Microsoft account linked and haven’t gotten the classic helmet pack. Did I do something wrong or just didn’t get it? 087488a7-4f95-4be8-906c-6ba7a0f4b9eb
  5. Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received: I haven't received my reward so as early as possible before the silly expired date, I need to make sure I will receive it or not. 2ebec726-1120-4011-b11d-a671f52616f2
  6. Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward: Hello, I watched the HWC 2018 on Mixer to get the Voice of War pack but since the finals, i didn't get a code or a message about it. Can you check why ? Thanks GT :...
  7. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves: Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be...
  8. Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward: Hello, like most of the people posting, I have not received the voices of war req pack for watching the final day of the HCS finals on Mixer. I have my microsoft account linked to my mixer account...
  9. Hcs reward mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hcs reward mixer: Hi there, I tuned into hcs on mixer well over a week ago now and I'm still yet to receive my voices of war req pack f740ea28-8656-492f-a523-485c67dd7b54
  10. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer reward for Sea of thieves: I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a ganyun on a ship in the sea of ​​thieves. I looked...