極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG]

Discus and support 極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 遊玩途中路面的材質不時會出現異常顯示 在足球 草坪 柏油路面經常發生 版主注释 - 已从 繁体中文 语言移至英语 [The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 何櫂烜, Feb 13, 2022.

1. 何櫂烜
    何櫂烜 Guest

極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG] [​IMG]
    遊玩途中路面的材質不時會出現異常顯示

在足球 草坪 柏油路面經常發生

版主注释 - 已从 繁体中文 语言移至英语

[The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

from time to time, the texture of the road surface will appear abnormally during the game

on football pitches lawns asphalt often occur

:)

何櫂烜, Feb 13, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello 何櫂烜,

很抱歉听到您在游戏中遇到图形问题。这是在 Xbox 主机上还是在 PC 上?

如果您仍然遇到问题,请在错误再次发生时立即使用主机上的"报告问题"功能提交报告。这将有助于 Xbox 团队更深入地了解原 进行调查。只要您不退出游戏并转到仪表板,您也可以共享错误的图像或视频剪辑。

请确保在"说明"框中添 问题的详细说明。

有关如何报告问题的说明: 向 Xbox 团队|提供反馈Xbox 支持

在电脑上,确保它满足最低要求( 可以"系统要求"下看到此处)

若要提交 Bug,可以按 Win+F,添 " 题"和"详细说明",然后为"类别"选择" 游戏"和"Xbox > "游戏性能", 然后继续按照步骤操作。

愿 安好

Hayabusa

[以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello 何櫂烜,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing graphical issues in the game. Is this on the Xbox console, or PC?

If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a report using the Report a Problem feature on your console as soon as the error happens again. This will help the Xbox team investigate with a deeper understanding of the cause. As long as you don't exit the game and go to the dashboard, you can share an image or video clip of the error as well.

Please make sure to add a detailed description of the problem in the Description box.

Instructions on how to report a problem: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

On the PC, make sure it meets the minimum requirements (which you can see Here under System Requirements)

To submit a bug, you can press Win+F, add a Title and detailed description, then for the Category choose Gaming and Xbox > Game Performance, then continue to follow the steps.

Best wishes,

Hayabusa
  3. COOPadelphia Win User

極限競速:地平線5 顯示Bug

English:

Try restarting the game, if that doesn't work restart your console, if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game.

Chinese:

嘗試重新啟動遊戲,如果不起作用,請重新啟動控制台,如果不起作用,請卸載並重新安裝遊戲。
  4. Kathy A. Win User

FH5 加入好友遊戲顯示帳戶與遊戲列不符

此回應已自動翻譯。 此,可能有文法錯誤或奇怪的措辭。

霍華德

感謝您在 Microsoft 社區中發帖。

據您遇到的問題;在《極限競速:地平線 5》中嘗試 入朋友的遊戲時,您的遊戲帳戶和遊戲清單之間似乎不匹配。

要解決此問題,請嘗試在您的PC上啟動Steam上的 Forza Horizon 5(極限競速地平線 5)。按鍵盤上的 Windows 鍵 + G 啟動 Xbox Game Bar。然後,轉到常規>設置並勾選記住這是一個遊戲。

如果您指的是不同的問題,該問題的螢幕截圖可能會對我們有所説明。

如果您有任何其他問題或疑慮,請告訴我。

真 地

凱西·

Microsoft 社區版主
  5. you541888 Win User

極限競速地平線4[Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4]

還是沒辦法 跟那個無關吧

[Translation-There's no way it has anything to do with that, is it? ]
  6. WPAK Win User

極限競速地平線4[Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4]

Web translation:

Extreme Racing Horizon 4

I jumped off to this screen.

Response:

Hi there,

since the screenshot seems to show certain DLC to the game, be sure to double check if the DLC owned is also installed.

If a save game was used with certain DLC then it might be required to be present when you continue playing the game.

If that isn't the problem please provide the message in the image as text so we can use a translation tool to understand what it says.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. 極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG] - Similar Threads - 極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG FORZA

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  7. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  9. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240603-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240603-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]