4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold

Discus and support 4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been happening for the past couple months, I download a game from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Ori, Apr 4, 2015.

1. The Ori
    The Ori Guest

This has been happening for the past couple months, I download a game from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error message ". I delete the game off my hard drive and re-download
    it from my download history ( I've been told to try that before and its worked for 2 other digital games ) but it still gives me the same message no matter how many times I do this!

:)

The Ori, Apr 4, 2015
  2. The Ori
    The Ori Guest
    Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game

This is the 4th time this has happened, I download GoW:Judgement from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error message ". I delete the game off my hard drive and re-download it
    from my download history ( I've been told to try that before and its worked for 2 other digital games ) but it still gives me the same message no matter how many times I do this!

The Ori, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Trench55
    Trench55 Guest
    Xbox One won't recognize any Xbox 360 disc (Fallout 3 / Mass Effect)

RE: the error message.

A couple fo times I received a message that Xbox One could not read the disc, but I cleaned the disc and am no longer getting those messages.

Tom

Trench55, Apr 4, 2015
  4. sk1pass
    sk1pass Guest

Hello, I've downloaded a game called "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2" on this account. And I was waiting for it to download. After that the game has been downloaded. And I wanted to play it .As soon as clicked play, something pops out and it says the game
    is unreadable, clean your disk and restart the console. But I have no disk. So I want to know whats the problem... Thank you!

sk1pass, Apr 4, 2015
  5. sk1pass Win User

Hello, I've downloaded a game called "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2" on this account. And I was waiting for it to download. After that the game has been downloaded. And I wanted to play it .As soon as clicked play, something pops out and it says the game
    is unreadable, clean your disk and restart the console. But I have no disk. So I want to know whats the problem... Thank you!
  6. Trench55 Win User

Xbox One won't recognize any Xbox 360 disc (Fallout 3 / Mass Effect)

RE: the error message.

A couple fo times I received a message that Xbox One could not read the disc, but I cleaned the disc and am no longer getting those messages.

Tom
  7. AdamDietterick Win User

Will BF4 be a 2-Disc game like 3?

[quote user="awtacular"]

3 disc on the 360. One install disc, one multiplayer and one campaign disc but you have to insert all three disc to play the game every time. When you get the loading message, saving message then loading message again you swap all the disc. Let's hope everyone
    gets one of each this time and not the same disc.

[/quote]

And don't forget the 4th disc to play the "waiting in the game queue" and "getting banned by little kids" mini-game...
  8. Sab3r One Win User

Issues with Lego Batman2

If you are getting a disc read error message, try your game out on another Xbox 360. This will tell you if it is an issue with the disc itself, or the console. Disc read errors are a physical issue, clearing cache would not help with that.
  9. RobertHarmon6 Win User

Modern Warfare Disc read error

My xbox one s is cashing on warzone and saying disc read error, so I uninstalled it and ended up have to pay for the game a second time and now cant get either issue resolved.
Thema:

1. 4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold - Similar Threads - 4th Getting Cant

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. Can't connected 4th player to mincraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connected 4th player to mincraft: This seems to be an ongoing issue with only minecraft. We have an Xbox one S. When logging on alot of the times the fourth player cannot login. All controllers are synced to the system fine and...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training: Hello, Quite frustrating, after hours of download I start de game, made a few exploring flights then started the basics lessons. No issues with the first three lessons then when loading the...
  5. Apps no longer launch after last update - 4th oct 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Apps no longer launch after last update - 4th oct 2023: Hiya. I have 2 first edition Xbox Ones. They are literally the oldest hardware configs you can get. The xbox one I Made This console I have launches apps fine. However, I have another first batch...
  6. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of August 4th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 4th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  9. Can't get an Xbox Wireless Controller 4th in Korea. $164 in the market for a month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get an Xbox Wireless Controller 4th in Korea. $164 in the market for a month.: Are you aware of this situation? If you don't want to buy a Dual Shock or Joycon, you have to pay $169. "Xbox Korea" did not tell me how long I should wait. They don't seem willing to solve...
  10. Cannot get voice in Party Chat on Astro A50 Headset (4th Gen)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get voice in Party Chat on Astro A50 Headset (4th Gen): My Series X had a console update last night 5/28 and I noticed issues after that. For context, my console is in the Insider Program, Alpha Skip Ahead. I can hear all audio fine. In-game, parties,...