4tb seagate external hard drive

Discus and support 4tb seagate external hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s does not detect my 4 tb seagate external hard drive. I have so many games on it. I have tried to hard reset and nothing seems to work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DDaly1, Nov 12, 2020.

1. DDaly1
    DDaly1 Guest

My Xbox one s does not detect my 4 tb seagate external hard drive. I have so many games on it. I have tried to hard reset and nothing seems to work. The seagate hard drive normally blinks on and off during start up but now it is solid. My xbox isnt even
    showing the hard drive just the internal memory. Is there anything I can do? I have spent money money on the external drive and on those games and dont want to have to pay again and reinstall. Is there anything I can do?

:)

DDaly1, Nov 12, 2020
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
  3. DDT SDT Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
  4. MommaBoston Win User

External drives for the XBox One X

i use a Seagate 4TB for my external hard drive and love it...
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
    No. It doesnt work like that.
  6. DDT SDT Win User

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved to games to my External Hard Drive?
Thema:

1. 4tb seagate external hard drive - Similar Threads - 4tb seagate external

2. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  3. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  4. WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM: I have a problem with my Xbox Series S console that every time I try to connect my external drive it does not end satisfactorily, always the same problem. I have already tried another one that I...
  5. Xbox One 4TB HDD Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 4TB HDD Issue: I bought a 4 TB HDD and when it reach 330 games installed it stop and doesn't count anymore games installed now the next day I turn on My Xbox one and says I only have 291 games installed and 1 TB...
  6. 4tb expansion card for Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb expansion card for Xbox Series X/S: When will XBox release a 4tb expansion card for Series X/S? Playstation now has both 4 and 8 TB upgrade options available, but XBox seems to be doing nothing for its storage. I personally have a...
  7. My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?: Hello! I was playing shadow of war and then halo last night, suddenly halo crashed I then restart the console. I went to turn back on the game and it said I had to install it, realising my...
  8. Will there ever be a decent size expansion card, 4tb?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will there ever be a decent size expansion card, 4tb?: I’d gladly hand cash over for one and although people say you don’t need it as you can just transfer games accord to a external hdd when not in use, I don’t want to. I want to play my games when...
  9. Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected: So My xbox would say that the usb connection is too weak use a different port and my usual method didnt work so I ordered a new chord once it was delivered I set up my system and it worked and...
  10. 4tb Seagate Hard Drive not Working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb Seagate Hard Drive not Working?: around 3 years ago my 4 tb hard drive stopped working after only owning it for around a year. I found the cord to the hard drive today and ive been trying to get it to work but when i plug it into...