4K UHD playback error (0x91d70001)

Discus and support 4K UHD playback error (0x91d70001) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play Inception 4k UHD on my Xbox One X, and I keep getting thr above error message. I’ve experienced previous difficulty with getting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Klempers, May 28, 2020.

1. Klempers
    Klempers Guest

Trying to play Inception 4k UHD on my Xbox One X, and I keep getting thr above error message. I’ve experienced previous difficulty with getting the Xbox to play UHDs in HDR (particularly Marvel movies, for some reason), but this is the first and only one
    I’ve encountered that doesnt seem to want to play at all. I’ve power cycled, hard reset, deleted and reinstalled the blu ray app, cleared blu ray persistent storage, switched up hdmi cables, and even cussed at it a whole bunch, with no luck.

Earlier this evening, I tried the disc in my brother’s Xbox One S, and presto! It worked. I mean, i didn’t watch the whole thing, but it went to the Blu ray menu and seemed to boot up just fine.

I’m really bummed. I guess I’ll just have to watch the standard HD version like a sucker...

Any thoughts, suggestions or brilliant ideas?

:)

Klempers, May 28, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: