4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?

Discus and support 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work. I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DARQSMOAK, Sep 20, 2021.

1. /u/DARQSMOAK
    /u/DARQSMOAK Guest

This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work.

I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a series x, not that the console choice should make a difference.

Do we know if and when this will he fixed or should I remove my console yet again from the program?

submitted by /u/DARQSMOAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/DARQSMOAK, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Frathos Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

I'm not sure exactly when 4K recordings stopped working properly because I switched back to 1080P recordings for the longer clip length of 1 or 2 minutes on my Project Scorpio Xbox One X.

The 4K clips may be broken now because they might have made a change in the way that they are captured and/or prepared. Now there is a notification that the clip is being prepared which I don't remember previously (they might have just been captured originally,
    this step doesn't happen for 1080P clips). The 4K preparing process may be what is broken in the newer Dashboard releases.

Unfortunately I have not yet seen an updated Dashboard release that fixes the 4K clip issue.
  3. AJMIMAN Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured before.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
  4. Frathos Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured Saturday morning.

I will continue to test 4K clips in new Alpha Dashboard releases until it is fixed.
  5. creamer8141 Win User

Xbox one x 4k Hdr/Sdr capturing no more :(

This is a known issue that the Dashboard team is working on trying to resolve. Unfortunately the latest Alpha Dashboard release continues to be broken with the exact same problem that you describe for the last 4K clip that I captured before.

All right so, can you tell me how much time takes to fix this issue because it's very painful for me I can't wait.
  6. Bojanglz Win User

Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

Check for update today 06/16/20. Appears to have fixed long & clip 4k recording.
Thema:

1. 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them? - Similar Threads - clips are broken

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Game clip comments seem to be broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip comments seem to be broken: Anyone else having issues seeing comments on game clips? For me, clips that have the comment notification show nothing when trying to read them. I have reported via Xbox. submitted by...