3rd party webcam help

Discus and support 3rd party webcam help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 3rd party webcam help I'm tryin to use a Logitech webcam for broadcasting on mixer with xb1. I have gone through my settings and enabled every setting.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by emunahelohim, Jan 4, 2018.

1. emunahelohim
    emunahelohim Guest

3rd party webcam help

3rd party webcam help
    I'm tryin to use a Logitech webcam for broadcasting on mixer with xb1. I have gone through my settings and enabled every setting. I have followed all instructions on the internet and from videos concerning privacy settings. so even with everything enabled
    when I go to broadcast a caution sign is there that's says "Not all users have given permission to use camera, please enable it in xbox live privacy settings." but... I HAVE. 3 days later and haven't found anything to help with this. I repeat, I have enabled
    my game content privacy settings. I am also the ONLY user on my xbox. no other accounts exists here. please help. thanks you!

:)

emunahelohim, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Voice support for usb 3rd party webcam

Please allow microphone support on the 3rd party usb webcams to function while connected to the xbox one / XB1x. I would like to be able to continue to use the voice chat / voice commands via 3rd party webcam mics while connected to xb1 & xb1x.

RIPxDevilMutt, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Lil Deann
    Lil Deann Guest
    Twitch stream with 3rd cam

Well hello!

Does anyone know if you can stream to twitch yet with a 3rd party webcam? Or is it still only Mixer? I ask before I go and spend out on a webcam for streaming.

Thanks

Lil Deann, Jan 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

3rd party webcam help