3D Bluray Playback news

Discus and support 3D Bluray Playback news in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anything heard on this issue? be92b98d-00fb-4625-955e-55cde52dc5f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Requielm, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Requielm
    Requielm Guest

3D Bluray Playback news

Anything heard on this issue?

:)

Requielm, Jan 8, 2014
  2. OzWoody71
    OzWoody71 Guest
    Choppy 3D Blu-ray playback

The Hobbit 3D also had playback issues with choppy playback. Plus when I unticked the 24hz box in the bluray app settings I lost 3D playback and it went back to 2D.

OzWoody71, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Xbox one s 3D bluray playback broken after latest system software update

customer support ref 1407247049

3D bluray playback is not working anymore on Xbox one S consoles.

I have repeated the fault on 4 separate Xbox one S consoles and have gone through all troubleshooting reset etc with Customer support see ref number above.

The problem seems to be the 4K video output setting as when this is disabled all the consoles return back to being able to playback 3D bluray Discs. When 4K support is turned back on then 3D bluray playback stops working. Some 3D blurays said are worst than
    others as it can hang the console I.e Spiderman Homecoming 3D and Pirates of the Caribbean salazrs revenge 3D. Other 3D blurays just fail to play and the TV goes into standby because no video signal is being output.

If you then change video output to 1080p and disable 4K output the same Bluray movies playback 100%.

I have spent the last 3 days trying to report to this serious software bug to Xbox customer support but they seem to be unable to take it in and get the software team on the case. They seriously told me to leave negative Twitter posts and negative feedback
    on this forum for any action to be taken by the Xbox software team.

Can someone at Microsoft, Xbox please get your software team to investigate and fix what was broken in the last software update in regard to 3D bluray playback on the Xbox one S console.

By the way the same discs playback in 3D fine on the original Xbox one console that I still have.

Thanks

Mr K Young

Kevin28121964, Jan 8, 2014
  4. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

3D Bluray Playback news

No. Please use search as this has been stated 1,342,421 times on these forums.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

3D Bluray Playback news