360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?

Discus and support 360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! I have the 360 disc version GotY edition and it came with a paper manual. I just got the Fallout 4 console bundle last night which comes with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimeonOfDeath, Nov 21, 2015.

1. 360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?

Hi all! I have the 360 disc version GotY edition and it came with a paper manual. I just got the Fallout 4 console bundle last night which comes with the B.C. version of Fallout 3. Does anyone know...would the controller setup be exactly the same or are
    their differences in the original 360 setup and the BC version for One? I was thinking of using my old game manual for teh downloaded version on my One since I never did get around to playing it on the 360.

:)

SimeonOfDeath, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Advanced Warfare redownload question

Hi everyone, I recently bought an X-box One from a seller on Craiglist, upgrading from a 360. It is the Advanced Warfare limited edition bundle. However the seller wiped it and it does not come have Advanced Warfare installed (although I have the game for
    360 on disc). Is there a way for me to download the X-Box One version or should I stick with the 360 version?

Thanks,

Daniel

ProwlingTiger11, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Walter_GER
    Walter_GER Guest
    Transfer Key from XBox360 to XBox One

On May 2015 I don't like to buy a XBox One. So I have buy the 360 Download Version. So for me I didn't have the choice to buy 360 or One.

After that Microsoft say you can play your 360 Games on the One I have buy the One. The Game Risk is available for the One so you can Transfer the Key from 360 to the One.

I Know the Disc Versions of the Game is ready at the earliest in Fall or X-Mas.

but the promise by Microsoft is valid to play 360 Games on the One.

Must I waiting till X-Mas for a download Version that now available?

Walter_GER, Nov 21, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?