[360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

Discus and support [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IEnter The Void, Apr 6, 2020.

1. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

Hello,

Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my xbox one and my phone.

But I tried to continue watching on the xbox 360 it sees it in the watch list, but im unable to watch it even though i have it rented, it just keeps telling me to rent or buy through the amazon website.

is there a workaround or does this just not work for 360?

:)

IEnter The Void, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Metalsaber Win User

For those with Netflix Video Quality Issues, please try this and report your findings.

Something in general is going on and not sure who's to blame. I'm getting a LOT of buffering lately with Netflix. I was going to watch Jack Reacher. Then noticed it was on Amazon Prime Video and watched it there for free in perfect 1080p resolution.
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Game pass question/suggestion

I agree. Like Amazon Prime has a 'Movies with Limited Time on Prime' section. Encourages you to watch them while you can.
  4. dnswilson Win User

Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

Yep, same problem here. I would not expect this kind of omission from companies of this size.
  5. lightning ken Win User

I keep losing connection to xbox live.

I am having similar problem but I am wired and usually happens to me while watching amazon prime
  6. Eggnogga Win User

How many people use their XB1 for more than gaming.

Mostly games, but I'll watch a fair bit of YouTube, Netflix, ESPN & Amazon Prime.
Thema:

[360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

1. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime - Similar Threads - 360 Unable watch

2. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  3. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  6. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  7. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  9. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  10. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...