360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

Discus and support 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mason Marwitz, Dec 20, 2023.

1. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game.

:)

Mason Marwitz, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Mason Marwitz Win User

360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

Yeah it does do the same thing
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Mason M! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. If you run the console on a normal TV, does it do the same thing?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

If you have tried power cycled the console and even tried resetting the console keeping apps and games, it sounds like its a hardware fault.
  5. Mason Marwitz Win User

I have tried to power cycle and resetting the Xbox, if it is hardware fault (Because I had this console for a really long time)

Which I have contacted support before and they said something about an admin/parent controlling the console settings (Like family settings)
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately, Xbox no longer supports/fixes the 360 so you would have to find a local place to repair it.
Thema:

1. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game - Similar Threads - 360 slim resetting

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim: I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim 5ee71da7-cf6d-4e44-829c-f995eeb25228
  9. Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim sign in error reset: Hi there, i've had a problem on my hard drive for a few weeks now on my xbox 360. Whenever i sign in using my xbox live profile it will sign in, and then around 10 seconds later, just reboot back...
  10. How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?: I want to completely reset my 360 Slim back to when i first pulled it out of the box, walkthroughs and all. How can i do this? I have my gamesaves in the cloud storage. I am concerned about...