360 Slim network connection issue

Discus and support 360 Slim network connection issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. [img] [img] Haven’t done my homework to determine if the latency and ping are the same, but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheLeesKnees, Nov 11, 2021.

1. TheLeesKnees
    TheLeesKnees Guest

Hi,

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.
    360 Slim network connection issue [​IMG]

360 Slim network connection issue [​IMG]

Haven’t done my homework to determine if the latency and ping are the same, but my isp usually has me at 200mbps down, 11up & mid 20ms ping. I’ve connected the Xbox to both the router and straight into the modem to clarify it’s not a router issue.

I’ve reset the network configuration to factory settings along with power cycling all the devices involved. Any recommendations?

:)

TheLeesKnees, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there TheLeesKnees welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried port forwarding? I suggest giving it a go! https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networki...
  3. BURNER247 Win User

Two xboxes in home, one lags terribly in co-op only recently. Any ideas?

The new xbox 360 slim does not support 5Ghz connections, but the older xboxes with a network adapter will support a 5Ghz connection.

If you decide to buy a dual band router, remember that only the older xboxes can connect to a 5Ghz network.

I have a Netgear N600 dual band router with two xbox slims connected. The slims both work of the 2.4Ghz connection, the only thing I had to enable within the router was Upnp (Universal Plug and Play) setting. Both xboxes connect without issue, and I experince
    no lag when both are online at the same time.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Never again

I hardly have network connection issues on my Xbox 360 Slim which i've had for 8-9 years. I think it's something on your side, not Xbox's side.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

New Xbox Slim will not connect wirelessly when it is wireless enabled.

6. MaximumExtreme Win User

XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

it looks like your using a wireless connection. Do you have one of the older 360 models or one of the new slim models. The reason why I ask is because if you have one of the older model 360 console's you will need the wireless network adapter in or to use
    a wireless connection. If you have one of the newer slim models then the network adapter is built into the console.
Thema:

1. 360 Slim network connection issue - Similar Threads - 360 Slim network

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...
  4. 360 Slim doesn’t pick up any nearby networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim doesn’t pick up any nearby networks: Hello, Seems like my 360 slim now has the pretty common network card failure. Update: now even with an external network adapter, the 360 says there’s no wireless networks, and there is no...
  5. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  6. 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.: Hello. I have connected to the internet a lot on this 360 in the past, and now it doesn't connect to the internet. I do the test but it ends right at the start, and says its unable to connect to...
  7. Copy Xbox slim 360 games into Nas network drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copy Xbox slim 360 games into Nas network drive: Hey Is there any way to copy all my xbox 360 console hard disk games into my home network NAS drive. Rdgs KSF 42a38342-792d-489c-9423-508aec0df6b9
  8. Can't connect to my home network on xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my home network on xbox 360 slim: Hi. My xbox hasn't been able to connect to any network or anything for about a month now. I've moved it to a couple different places in my house with no help. The network works just fine and I...
  9. Xbox 360 slim connects to router (network) but not internet?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim connects to router (network) but not internet?!: I have been using the same xbox for 3 years and ive never had this problem. About a week or two i turned on my xbox like usual and said if i wanted to connect to Xbox Live (usually it connects to...
  10. My Xbox 360 Slim can find my wireless network but it won't connect to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim can find my wireless network but it won't connect to it.: It worked yesterday but when I tried to connect to it last night it wouldn't connect. Then this morning I tried to connect it again and again it didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong with it...