360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app'

Discus and support 360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, A few hours ago I decided to try playing the now backwards compatible skate game on my Xbox one. Unfortunately, after a successful... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JIJEWO, Jul 6, 2017.

1. JIJEWO
    JIJEWO Guest

Hello,

A few hours ago I decided to try playing the now backwards compatible skate game on my Xbox one. Unfortunately, after a successful installation it keeps asking me for the disc. The game was bought online, I got a legit code in the mail. I have already reset
    my internet and Xbox and I have logged in and out. The notification that keeps popping up (0x0803f8001) tries to redirect me to the store, where I wasn't able to buy it from. Can somebody please help me or explain to me what I did wrong? Many thanks in advance,
    Jimmy

:)

JIJEWO, Jul 6, 2017
  2. Do you own this game or app?

I used a download token to play the game yesterday and today it's asking if I own the game or app.

Idaliaxoxolala, Jul 6, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Do you own this game or app?

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then you may need to try deleting then reinstalling the game. You can delete the game by highlighting it from the dashboard then press the start button on the controller and choosing Delete.

To reinstall go to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install.

onyxishere, Jul 6, 2017
  4. 360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app'

Hey there, JIJEWO!

I'm sorry to see any licensing issues! Checking out
    your public profile
    , it appears that you've unlocked achievements in Skate 3. Are you still running into this issue? If so, please let me know so that we can dig into it further together. 360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app' :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: