360 sign in fail on Xbox one

Discus and support 360 sign in fail on Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Signed in to Xbox one X. Trying to play a 360 game. "Can't sign in" error message. Cleared 360 saves on storage as per other advice. No joy. Fails to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Banshee121, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Banshee121
    Banshee121 Guest

Signed in to Xbox one X. Trying to play a 360 game. "Can't sign in" error message. Cleared 360 saves on storage as per other advice. No joy. Fails to fetch info when. "Getting your Xbox 360 info" I hope I haven't lost all my saves? Help
    360 sign in fail on Xbox one [​IMG]
    please

:)

Banshee121, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Best version Of myse Win User

We are having this problem too if anyone can help. Ty
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Banshee121, we've received some similar occurrences regarding Xbox 360 logins and also games in backward compatibility on Xbox One, while we have no official position from Microsoft.

I'll pass you a procedure to run the console to see if it connects.

Cache 360

Clear the console cache this way:

1. Press the XBOX button on the controller, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but don't select, a storage device and press the Y button on the controller to access Device Options.

Note: It doesn't matter what storage device you select. This will clear all storage devices from the cache.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes."

Note: After successfully clearing the system cache, you will return to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the controller to return to Xbox Home.
  4. Cris-178 Win User

surface rt can't connect to xbox live

Also, I tried signing in on my 360 console but that also failed.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

Personally, I have never had a controller to fail. That includes the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox One S. Now that I have said that I will probably have one to fail.
  6. nathan nauroth Win User

Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

Yes 360 console, and the sign in would fail after I put in my email and password to log in
Thema:

1. 360 sign in fail on Xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 sign fail

2. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  3. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  4. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  5. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  6. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  7. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...