360 profile not downloading on xbox series x

Discus and support 360 profile not downloading on xbox series x in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When starting any 360 game on xbox series x it come up with can't connect to xbox live. Has no profiles to select Have tried deleting local & 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rlidbury, Oct 8, 2023.

1. rlidbury
    rlidbury Guest

When starting any 360 game on xbox series x it come up with can't connect to xbox live.

Has no profiles to select

Have tried deleting local & 360 game saves from hard drive

resting console

reconnect internet xbox series x is connected to to internet

change password on my xbox account

re-install some of the 360 games

all the above have been numerous times

and still get the same error

:)

rlidbury, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox ,360. Simply sign in with the account use for your Series X to download the profile.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox 360. Simply sign in with the account you use for your Series X to download the profile.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. 360 profile not downloading on xbox series x - Similar Threads - 360 profile downloading

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  6. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  7. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  8. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  9. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  10. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...