360 media remote wont control xbox but will tv

Discus and support 360 media remote wont control xbox but will tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Suddenly my media remote ust wont work on my xbox, batteries are new because it still tirns my tv on and off......i reset to default and now wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aPRO8LEM, Jan 10, 2014.

1. aPRO8LEM
    aPRO8LEM Guest

Suddenly my media remote ust wont work on my xbox, batteries are new because it still tirns my tv on and off......i reset to default and now wont control anything. has anyone ever had this problem? its damn near brand new, i would hate to spend another 30
    bucks for a stupid remote.

:)

aPRO8LEM, Jan 10, 2014
  2. New Xbox 360 Media Remote and Teknika TV Model No. 19-208

I just received the new Xbox 360 Media remote today but I'm having a bit of trouble linking it up to my TV so I can use the volume and off controls.

I tried all of the TV Codes on the Xbox 360 Media Remote (New) PDF but none of them allow me to control the functions of my TV, though all of them seemed to be accepted as valid codes.

Has anyone got the media remote working with a Teknika TV?

Thanks,

James

jamesmacwhite, Jan 10, 2014
  3. bmelendy
    bmelendy Guest
    Xbox one media remote won't control TV

Anyone know why the Xbox one media remote won't control my TV? It works for apps like Netflix but it won't control the volume. I set my TV up and the kinect was able to mute my TV during the setup process. Is the official Xbox one media remote supposed
    to control the volume of your TV?? Thanks for any suggestions.

.... Brad

bmelendy, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: