360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

Discus and support 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi so i just bought the free trail Xbox One Game pass and when i try to play a 360 game it wont let me save it says i gotta sign into a profile does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SethRollins9423, Jun 7, 2017.

1. 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

hi so i just bought the free trail Xbox One Game pass and when i try to play a 360 game it wont let me save it says i gotta sign into a profile does anyone have a answer to this because if im going to play a 360 game and xbox 1 and get half way threw the
    campaign its not going to le me save it thanks.

:)

SethRollins9423, Jun 7, 2017
  2. Xbox One Saving game with 360 games

just recently bought the game pass for Xbox One but everytime i try playing a 360 game on it it says it wont let me save the game on this profile its annoying because if i get half way thre the campaign i will have to keep pausing game or leave my xbox 1
    on. i went on my xbox and enabled the cloud save data and move couple games into there but if i wanna play a new game and want to start a game on 360 will it let me save or how do i do it thanks.

SethRollins9423, Jun 7, 2017
  3. cant play Minecraft 360 on Xbox one

it wont let me play Minecraft 360 on Xbox one. please fix this.

GiftedCrayon771, Jun 7, 2017
  4. HItechREDNECK90 Win User

Why did I buy this console?

my xbox 360 wont let me join in games but my network connections test was good? it wont let me match up with people to play a match either?
  5. FaZe DR1ZZY Win User

Trying to enable Cloud Storage for Saved Games gives 0x807b0198 error

I have all of my saved games on there and it wont let me acess it
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Assassins creed 4 saved game transfer ?

Hi no sorry the game save wont be transferred to the Xbox one from the Xbox 360, as I had Assassin's Creed 4 for the Xbox 360 and when I got my copy for the Xbox One I had to start the game from the beginning.
  7. DHG Katana Fish Win User

xbox originals: redownload.

i went to the storage on my xbox and seen the saves are in the same file and it wont even let me move the saves to a usb.
  8. Paul1708 Win User

Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Network trasnfer wont work betwwen xbox 360 too xbox one

only way is too upload save too the clould if you have clould saves already enabled on your 360 then when you download the game too you xb1 it will automaticly be there
Thema:

360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

1. 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 games wont

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  4. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  5. Xbox 360 wont Read Certain game but Xbox One does

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 wont Read Certain game but Xbox One does: I want to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox 360, but it says unrecognized disc when I go to the menu of the game. However, when I tried it on my Xbox one, it read just fine no issues....
  6. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  7. My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased: Hi, i purchased minecraft xbox 360 edition today, and every time i try to download it, it goes up to 79% and stops and tells me it cant be downloaded. I would really appreciate if i got any help...
  8. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  9. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  10. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...